𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛

ˡⁱˢᵗᵉⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ ʸᵉᵃʰ
ᵒʰ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ'ᵈ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˡᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵉˣᵖˡᵃⁱⁿ
ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ'ᵈ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˡᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵉˣᵖˡᵃⁱⁿ

ˡᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵉˣᵖˡᵃⁱⁿ - ᵇʳʸˢᵒⁿ ᵗⁱˡˡᵉʳ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

Roddy watched as Allie talked about how nice the day was, an irritated look on his face

"Do you ever shut up?" He asked, cutting her off. She mugged him before grumbling to herself, walking faster so she wouldn't be beside him.

Looking at her now, he wondered what even made him date her. Everything she did irritated him and he just wished she would just disappear. At this point, he didn't even want the baby anymore.

He just wanted his girl back.

She had been ignoring him ever since last night. After she had told him that she knew Allie was pregnant, he knew just knew that he had further fucked up his chances of getting back with her.

She didn't say anything after that. She just stood up and walked back into the house. But he had stayed back for a couple of minutes. Cursing himself and banging his head on the table repeatedly.

He was starting to think this was all just a big dream. That he'd wake up back in California with Alaina sleeping snugly beside him.

Her loud laughter immediately drew his attention to her. She was with Bird nem. They were laughing at Winter who had fallen flat on her face. She never failed to amuse them and Roddy silently blessed her soul because he loved it whenever Alaina laughed.

Then suddenly, Allie and Naya came into his line of vision. They were talking. He didn't know what they were talking about but he had noticed that they had gotten closer these past few days. Their budding friendship didn't sit right with him. At all. He made a mental note to keep an eye on Allie. He figured that she'd have more tricks up her sleeve.

He peeped that Alaina had gone inside the house so he decided to follow. Looking around to make sure nobody was looking at him, he discreetly went into the house.

He did a little breathing exercise to calm his nerves before approaching her.

"Hey" he said. She looked up from her phone for barely a second before looking back down. He sighed and came closer.

"You not gon' say nun'?"

She ignored him again and turned away from him, still tapping away on her phone.

"Say something. Anything. Please" he pleaded. He hated when he was ignored. He hated when he was ignored by Alaina even more.

"You're dumb" she revealed and dropped her phone on the countertop, turning to face him.

"That's not wha-"

"I'm so fucking disappointed in you. Allie? Really? That was the best you could do?" She asked.

"It's no-"

"I'm not fucking done" she said. "She hurt you. Cheated on you. Used you. Made you feel so fucking bad. Depressed. And you went back to her?"

"I d-"

"You know what? Ion even know why I'm tripping right now". She picked up her phone and a bottle of water. "She loves you. You love her. Have a fucking ball with it". She tried to leave but he placed his two hands on either side of her, trapping her there.

"You and I both know who got my heart" he said.

"No, Roddy. I really don't. And frankly, ion even think I wanna know". She pushed him gently to get him off her but he didn't budge.

"It's you. It's always been you" he revealed, making her roll her eyes.

"Oh. You love me but you put a baby in her?" she scoffed. "That's rea-". She was cut off by him leaning down to capture her lips in a kiss.

"Don't ever doubt my love for you" he said when they pulled apart.

"And how do I know you not lying to me right now?" She asked, playing with her fingers.

"I would never lie to you and you know this. I put that on my mama". That made her look up at him. She smiled a little before standing on her tiptoes to place her lips on his. His hands rested on her waist while hers got tangled in his nappy curls.

At that moment, they had both forgotten about everyone else, getting lost in their own little world of love and passion. He put his hands on her rear and lifted her up, her legs instinctively wrapping around his torso.

He pulled away from her lips and attacked her neck. He found her sweet spot and harshly sucked on it, making moans fall out her mouth while her eyes rolled back in pleasure.

He set her on the countertop and moved down to her chest, his hands tugging the strings of her bikini loose.

"Hey h- Holy shit!" A voice came from the door, making them jump apart. Roddy immediately stepped in front of Alaina protectively as she fixed herself up.

"Was y'all- y'all was just- I seen- Ooouuu Bird nem owe me $500" Relly said and ran back outside.

"Meet me tonight on the beach" Roddy told Alaina.

"For w-"

"Just come. Please"

"Ight. Fine" she caved, giving him a quick kiss. "But what about Relly?"

"I'll handle it"

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Don't worry about it, okay?"

"Okay" she nodded, smiling a bit.

"Good". He gave her a quick kiss before following Relly outside.

××

Y'all happy now?
Short ass chapter but idgaf tho

More drama on the way tho 🤪💀

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

Not edited.