𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔

ʰᵉ ʷᵃˢ ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵍᵃᵐᵉˢ, ᵍᵒᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵃⁿᶜⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐⁱᵈᵈˡᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜˡᵘᵇ
ᵍᵒᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵃⁿᶜⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐⁱᵈᵈˡᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜˡᵘᵇ

ᵐᵃʳᵗⁱⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵍⁱⁿᵃ - ᵖᵒˡᵒ ᵍ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"I didn't think it was important" Alaina said into the phone

"I didn't think it was important" Alaina said into the phone. Danny had completely flipped when he found out about Roddy and she had spent the last ten minutes trying to convince him that he was just being paranoid.

"You didn't think it was important to lemme know that you were going on vacation with your ex who may or may not still have feelings for you?" He asked.

"I didn't even wanna be here. You're the one who pushed me. Plus he has a girlfriend" she defended.

"That don't mean jack shit to me, Alaina. I seen the way he looks at yo-"

"Okay now you're just talking shit cause you didn't say a word of this bullshit when we was back in Cali. So why now?"

She never noticed anything like that. Yeah he stared but it was just how he was. She was sure of that. He didn't still have feelings for her.

"Oh so now I'm a shit talker?"

"Now you know that ain't what I meant. I'm just saying you should be able to trust your fucking girlfriend to stay loyal while she's away"

"Now I'm too insecure for you? Fuck this"

"Stop putting words into my m-" she was cut off by the familiar beep at the end of a phone call.

So he just hung up on her?

"Un-fucking-believable" she huffed and got out of the pool, wrapping a towel around herself. The situation with Danny had changed her mood completely but she wasn't gonna let it kill the vibes.

"You good? That conversation sounded kinda heated" Evan asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah. I'm fine" she played it off. "He just tripping. Enough about that. Tell me about the uh... stockbroker"

"Girlllllllll don't even get me started on his dentition" he said and she gave him a weird look.

"Really? His dentition?"

"What? I love men with good teeth. So chile anyways...."

_