𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑑𝑒

ᵍᵘⁿˢʰᵒᵗ, ᵍᵘⁿˢʰᵒᵗ
ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵉᵃʳᵈ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵐᵉ?
ᵐᵘˢᵗ ⁿᵒᵗ, ᵐᵘˢᵗ ⁿᵒᵗ
ˡᵃˢᵗ ⁿⁱᵍᵍᵃ ᵈⁱᵈ ᵐᵉ ᵈⁱʳᵗʸ, ᵈⁱʳᵗʸ
ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵃᵗʰʳᵒᵒᵐ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ᵗʳᵘᶜᵏ ˢᵗᵒᵖ

ʳᵒᵈᵉᵒ - ˡⁱˡ ⁿᵃˢ ˣ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᶜᵃʳᵈⁱ ᵇ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"You're like....really really strong" Alaina giggled, her fingers tracing Wayne's biceps while she was perched on top of him like it was the most natural thing ever. "And really sexy too"

Wayne slowly gulped as his eyes feasted on the beauty hovering above him. She had on a small skirt, a button up white shirt that she knotted so it could be a crop top, which had the first few buttons opened so that her bra could peak out, thigh high socks and kitten heels, and then her hair was up in a bun with bangs in front.

She looked like a hentai character.

He loved it.

"Do I make you nervous?" She teased, lips curling up in a wicked smirk.

"What are you up to?" He managed to force out.

His voice sounded strange. Foreign even. Like it wasn't his.

"Me? I'm not up to anything" she said, giving him an innocent look, the glint in her eyes suggesting otherwise.

"Lay-"

"I'm just trying to be a good slut for my massa" she purred, biting her lips.

"I-"

"A needy, nasty slut. Just for my massa"

Fuck.

Those words triggered something in him and just as he was about to place his eager hands on her, she practically vanished.

In the twinkle of an eye, the illusion was gone and he was staring up at the ceiling of his bedroom.

He squinted at the rays of sunlight that peaked into the room through the windows, cussing under his breath.

The sun was so bright and for fucking what?

He slightly lifted the duvet up and peeped down at his morning wood, letting out an exasperated groan.

He had picked the worst time to wake up.

He turned to his side and was surprised to see Alaina missing from her side of the bed, the cold empty space suggesting that she'd probably left a long time ago.

He didn't hear any noises coming from the bathroom so he doubted she was in there.

Well wherever she was, he needed to find her quick. Maybe he could convince her to indulge him in some early morning 'frolicking'.

"Shit" he cursed, standing up from the bed as he rubbed his eyes before stretching his limbs to wake the rest of his body up.

With a violent tug to his hair, he made his way downstairs.

-

The sound and smell of sizzling bacon floated in the air as Alaina flipped the bacon in the pan, music playing in the background.

She liked to listen to music whenever she cooked. It made the flow of the whole process oddly faster.

She slightly jumped when she felt a pair of hands on her, fingers digging into her bare hips.