𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒

ⁱ'ᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʸᵖᵉ ᵗᵒ ˢʰᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵗᵒᵒ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ

ᵍᵒ - ᵗʰᵉ ᵏⁱᵈ ˡᵃʳᵒⁱ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ʲᵘⁱᶜᵉ ʷʳˡᵈ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Who's the man? You're the man. Strong healthy black man. Huh-da-ooh-da-na. Ba-ma. Da-ooh-da-na" Wayne praised himself as he danced in front of the mirror the next morning while dressing up.

"Okay you can stop allat noise cause you wasn't even on shit last night" Alaina said from her position on the bed, making Wayne stop.

"Really now?"

"Yeah. You ain't shit" she repeated.

"Then stand up then" he challenged her. "Whatchu still on that bed for? Stand up. That's right. You can't"

"Shut up" she grumbled and threw a pillow at him, making him laugh. "Where you going anyway?"

"The studio" he answered "But I was thinking that maybe tonight...." He trailed off as he walked into their closet.

"What?" she asked, unable to hear the rest of the sentence.

"I said that maybe we should...." the sentence once again got muffled as he got distracted by something inside the closet.

"Wayne get out the closet!" she yelled, eager to hear what he wanted to say.

"Right sorry. You wear these?" He inquired, holding up one of her lace bras and she shot him a look.

"Right right. Sorry" he apologized and kept it back where he had gotten it. "What was I saying again? Right. I want us to go out for dinner" he shared. "A romantic candlelit dinner in one of them fancy ass restaurants. Just the two of us. Whatchu think?"

"I think that sounds amazing" she smiled.

"Good. So tonight?" He asked.

"Oouu that ain't gon' work" she said.

"Whatchu mean that ain't gon' work? You got plans?"

"I'm super busy the entire day" she revealed.

"With what?"

"Well for starters, today, Evan and I are gonna start making moves to actually start our very own fashion line. And then I'm gonna have lunch with my mother. You know she just came back from her honeymoon and she wants to catch up and stuff like that. Then after that, I'm gonna go see Lory. I haven't seen her in so long and there's just so much I wanna tell her-"

"Hold on. Lory? As in, my mother Lory?" He asked.

"Yeah" she nodded. "Problem?"

"No no. It's fine. Just have dinner with her instead since you obviously love her more than me. Ion care" he muttered.

"Stop being bitter" she giggled. "I'll make time"

"Good" he smiled. "Cause I already made reservations for us and I ain't finna cancel" he told her, putting on his jewellery.

"Idiot" she playfully rolled her eyes.

-

"But how do you know when you're truly over it?" Allie asked Von as she took a sip from her coffee.

Ever since she had met Jayvon in that elevator, her entire life had just changed. She was starting to see a lot more to life than just resentment and bitterness. Roddy was probably happy with Alaina somewhere. She shouldn't be worried about him when she was sure she wasn't even on his mind at all. Von made her finally understand that.

She couldn't force somebody to love her. It wasn't possible.

"There's a sense of freedom that comes with it" he started. "You feel like ain't nun' can stop you. You feel like you can conquer the world. The past is behind, you feel me?" He inquired, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Yeah" she nodded, smiling at him.

-

"Play that shit again" Wayne requested and DJ Mustard did as he said, replaying the hook they had just recorded.

Shawty made that ass clap, she don't need no applause
High fashion like Goyard
G-Wagon or the Rover?
I put some ice on you 'cause you got a cold heart
I know I gotta keep my shawty on go, go, go
Drop that ass to the floor-floor, yeah
Ahh, woah
You ain't gotta deal with none of these niggas no more
If we hop in the Benz is that okay?
Is it okay if I call you my Prada bae?
I ain't no player, I just got a lot of baes
But let me tell you, I like you a lot, bae
I wanna start at the top and the bottom, bae
Know you want the shoe with the red on the bottom, bae
You know I like when you ride at the top, bae

"This is hard" Bird said, nodding his head.

"Yeah" Relly agreed.

"So who is she?" Mustard asked, swivelling around to look at Wayne.

"What?"

"Who is she?" He repeated.

"Oh" Wayne smiled, looking down at his feet.

"Don't do det. It ain't cute" Winter scoffed and Donbo smacked the back of her head.

-

"Amethyst?" Alaina asked and Evan shook his head in disagreement.

"Aesthete?". He shook his head again.

"Ukiyo?"

"What the fuck does that even mean?" He questioned. "Look all these names are horrible" he told her and she sighed in frustration.

"Well ion see you coming up with anything" she pointed out.

"Auroré" he said.

"Auroré?"

"Auroré" he repeated.

"Why?"

"That was my mum's name" he revealed. The much Alaina knew about his mum was that she had passed when he was like 20.

"She was the reason I even pursued a career in the fashion industry. I just wanna honour her a bit" he explained and she nodded.

"Auroré it is then" she agreed.

"Really?"

"Of course"

"Okay then" he smiled and wrote it down in the little notebook he had.

×××

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

not edited.