𝑔𝑜 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑧𝑦

ʸᵉᵃʰ ⁱ ᵗʳᵉᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ˡᵃᵈʸ, ˡᵃᵈʸ
ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗⁱˡˡ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵘʳⁿᵉᵈ ᵒᵘᵗ, ᶜʳᵉᵐᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ

ʷⁱˡᵈ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ - ᵈʲ ᵏʰᵃˡᵉᵈ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ʳⁱʰᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇʳʸˢᵒⁿ ᵗⁱˡˡᵉʳ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Open your mouth"

"Ew. No"

"Just do it"

"No"

"Why not?"

"Iono what your nasty ass wanna put in it" Alaina said and Wayne groaned.

So they were trying the whole fifty shades thing after the others had gone and Alaina obviously didn't appreciate the fact that she couldn't see anything or that she couldn't move seeing as she was both blindfolded and cuffed to the bed.

"Come on mane" he persuaded her and she sighed, giving in.

"Fine. But when I say timeout, it's timeout"

"Whatever" he rolled his eyes.

Then she opened her mouth, anticipating whatever he wanted to put in it. It was quiet for a while and she felt her nerves creeping on her.

"It better not be no dick tho" she said and he smacked his lips.

"You know what? Let's skip that part" he decided, dropping the ball gag on the nightstand.

"No no. I'm ready" she claimed.

"You sure?"

"Yeah" she nodded.

"Ight". He moved to put the ball gag on her but she jerked away.

"No. Timeout timeout timeout"

"Mane what is it?" He asked, frustration evident in his voice.
V
"I'm scared" she revealed.

"Scared of what? There ain't nun' here for you to be scared of" he told her and she nodded in agreement.

"You're right. You're right. Sorry. Carry on"

"Okay". He tried to put it on her again but she jerked away. Again.

"Timeout!"

-

"Baby" Alaina called Wayne who ignored her. He had gotten frustrated by all her frequent timeouts and decided that he didn't want to do anything anymore so he let her go.

"Baby" she tried again but he ignored her still.

"Come on mane. I'm sorry" she apologized.

"Daddy?". He still wouldn't budge and she sighed. That obviously wasn't going to work this time.

"Sorry" she apologized again, kissing his neck. He stirred a little and she smiled to herself. That would most definitely work.

"Baby" she kissed him again, this time a little longer.

"Stop it" he warned, his voice low.

"No" she refused, doing it again. He turned to look at her and she raised an eyebrow at him, challenging him.

Then he crashed his lips onto hers and she inwardly smiled in victory. She moved to straddle him as the kiss got intense. She slipped her tongue into his mouth, taking full control of the kiss and he let her.

He loved when she did so anyway.

She grabbed his hands and put them on her chest, telling him what she wanted him to do and he complied, fondling her breasts.

She pulled away and leaned up to smirk down at him.

"You still mad?" She asked smugly.

"Shut up" he mumbled as he looked away. She was sure he was blushing. She chuckled and took off her bra, before leaning down to kiss him again. His fingers played with her nipples and she moaned into the kiss.

Then she moved down to his neck, leaving open-mouthed kisses everywhere. She licked and sucked on his sensitive spot, earning a groan from him.

"You like that?" She teased.

Suddenly, he flipped them over so he could be on top, asserting dominance over her. He pinned her two hands over her head and dipped down, taking her left titty into his mouth.

"Fuck" she moaned under her breath as his tongue flicked her sensitive bud. She squirmed under him and he smirked. He had her right where he wanted her.

He let go of her hands and they immediately darted out to grip his hair, her legs wrapping around him. One of his hands gripped her neck while the other moved in between them, lightly playing on the hem of her panties.

His hand slipped into it and her mouth fell open. His fingers rubbed and teased her clit, driving her insane. A wicked smile adorned his face as he watched her go crazy underneath him.

Then he drove two digits into her and she let out a small yelp. He thrust them in and out of her so painfully slow, knowing it was going to frustrate her.

"Faster please" she begged, eager to get off.

"Please what?" He asked.

"Daddy" she whispered, grinding against his fingers to get some kind of relief. She was sure if she didn't climax, she'd combust into flames.

"Ight bet" Wayne simply nodded and pulled his fingers out of her, moving off her so he could lie on the other side of the bed.

"What?" She asked, confused.

"Goodnight" he told her and kissed her forehead before turning to face the other direction.

"Are you fucking serious?"

"Get some sleep. It's already late" he said. If looks could kill, judging by the way he felt her staring holes into the back of his head, he was sure Alaina would've killed him five times already in that single moment.

He didn't care tho. This was payback for her ruining his plans for the night.

"So fucking annoying" Alaina muttered and stood up to put on some clothes.

She'd have to get him back for this.

×××

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

not edited.

𝑶𝒄𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝑬𝒚𝒆𝒔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara