𝑏𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑏𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑘

ˢʰᵃʷᵗʸ ᶜᵃᵐᵉ, ᵇᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ⁿᵉʷ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ
ʰⁱᵗ 'ᵉᵐ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵉʸ ˡᵒᵒᵏᵉᵈ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʷⁱⁿᵃ
(ʰᵒ, ʰᵒˡʸ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ, ⁱ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉᵈ ᵒᶠᶠ ʰᵉʳ ᵇʳᵉᵈʳᵉⁿ)

ᵐʸ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ˢʰⁱⁿᵉ - ᵗᵒʳʸ ˡᵃⁿᵉᶻ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ 42 ᵈᵘᵍᵍ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Baby!" Wayne called as he lazily walked into the house, his vision a bit blurry. The guys had gotten him drunk as fuck trying to get him to stop worrying about Alaina.

"You there?" He asked when he didn't get a response but it was still quiet. He furrowed his eyebrows as he made his way upstairs, fearing the worst.

Maybe she was just asleep seeing as it was past 10.

He walked into their bedroom and was surprised by what he saw. He was expecting her to be sleeping peacefully on the bed. What he wasn't was a big ass video camera in the corner of the room.

"Am I tripping right now?" He asked himself, rubbing his eyes. Then he felt two hands wrap around him from behind.

"Hey baby" Alaina cooed from behind him and relief flooded him. At least she was safe.

"Where you been?"

"In the bathroom" she answered, slipping her hands under his shirt to feel his midsection.

"Why you got a camera in here?"

"Cause I was thinking that we should make a movie tonight". He raised an eyebrow at her answer as her hands felt up his upper body.

"Yo bro you straight?" He asked and she sucked her teeth.

"What's with all these questions?". She pulled her hands out from under his shirt and came to stand in front of him. "I just wanna show you some love" she said.

"But I thought you wasn't into shit like this?". He remembered one time when he had suggested recording the two of them. She had shut down the idea, saying that it was too risky and that she didn't want shit getting leaked.

"There's a first time for everything right?" She questioned, looking up at him through her lashes.

"You tripping right now but imma just go with it 'fore you change your mind" he decided and leaned down to kiss her. Soon she pulled away and took his hand in hers, pulling him towards the bed. Then she pushed him onto it and moved quick to straddle him. His hands shot up to grip her waist but she stopped him.

"No touching" she told him. Then she reached over to grab the handcuffs.

"See I knew you was into this typa shit" he said as she cuffed him to the headboard of the bed. "Had me looking like I was the only freaky one"

She smirked down at him and leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"Enjoy the show" she whispered, then licked his ear.

"What show?" He asked as she got off him. "You gon' strip? Strip tease? Please tell me it's a strip tease"

Slowly, she tugged the knot of the belt of her robe loose and slipped it off, revealing the black lingerie she had on under it.

"Damn" Wayne mumbled as he felt his jeans get tighter. She looked absolutely sexy under the dim lighting.

"That's whatchu on? Let's go then. I'm faded and bout ready to fuck you up" he said, licking his lips.

Then suddenly, the door opened and another girl walked in, making him immediately sober up. The mystery girl looked a little like Alaina but not enough for them to look related.

"What the fuck is going o- Holy shit" he cussed under his breath when he saw Alaina, his girlfriend, grabbed the other girl and kiss her right in front of him.

That was when he realized what was going on.

She was bringing one of his many sexual fantasies to life. He vaguely remembered when he had told her about it during one of their many pillow talks. He couldn't remember everything he had told her but he was sure it had something to do with a video camera and a couple of lesbians.

Alaina felt nervous. She had never kissed a girl before. Ever. It felt weird but oddly pleasing. It was completely different from kissing Wayne tho.

She deepened the kiss and wrapped her arms around her waist, pulling the girl's small figure into her, all while keeping her eyes on Wayne, who looked extremely shocked.

Then slowly, she pulled away and smirked at him.

-

"Damn" Wayne blew out the smoke from the blunt he had in his hand as Alaina traced circles on his chest. The other girl, Elle, had left about thirty minutes ago even though it was like 4 in the morning.

Nothing like a smoking after some bomb sex.

Shit had been crazier than his fantasies. They had both teamed up and slurped him up like a Hi-C, making him come faster than he had ever. He was low-key embarrassed about that but he didn't think they cared. He didn't even know Alaina was into girls like that. He didn't even think she was into threesomes.

"You liked it?" Alaina inquired. This was her first time trying anything like this and she wanted to know if she did well.

"Marry me" Wayne blurted out in response and Alaina chuckled.

"That's cute" she said, kissing his cheek.

"You know you an angel right?" He asked.

"No" she shook her head as she felt a blush creeping up her neck.

"Well you are. You steady taking care of me. Doing right by me even when I aggravate you. You make me happy. And I want you here forever" he gushed as he locked eyes with her.

It was something about the way Wayne was constantly reminding her of his heartfelt feelings for her that made her feel like she was a queen even though she wasn't even doing anything particularly special.

She loved it.

Smiling a bit, she leaned up and pressed her lips against his, sliding her tongue past his lips and into his mouth.

"Another round?" He asked when he broke the kiss.

"Yeah" she answered, even though that'd be the ninth one that night. She just couldn't stop. She was like a nymphomaniac when it came to Wayne.

"Shit okay" he licked his lips and dropped the blunt in the ashtray on the nightstand before scooping her up and dropping her on him.

She lined his dick up with her entrance and with a smirk on her face, she slid down on him.

"Fuck" Wayne cussed.

×××

pardon me y'all
I couldn't possibly write a threesome💀💀

but see it wasn't what y'all was even thinking🤧

y'all I been playing 4 da gang since morning and I think I'm addicted 💀

okay I have decided to drop another book next week, even tho I haven't finished the ones that are up💀

so y'all gotta choose between my first ever Nigerian book🇳🇬 or a book about Dababy 😗

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

not edited