𝑙𝑒𝑡 '𝑒𝑚 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤

ˡᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ
ⁱ ᵍᵉᵗ ˢᵒ ʰᵒʳⁿʸ ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ
ʷʰᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗ'ˢ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᵗᵉˢᵗ ᵐʸ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵐʸ ᵖᵃᵗⁱᵉⁿᶜᵉ
ʷⁱˡˡ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ, ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ?

ˡᵃᵈʸ ᵒᶠ ⁿᵉᵖᵗᵘⁿᵉ - ᵗᵒʳʸ ˡᵃⁿᵉᶻ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Okay for this one, I was thinking maybe purple or something" Alaina suggested and Evan gave her a look.

"You been suggesting purple for all of these designs. Choose something else" he said and she frowned.

"I'm sorry. Purple is my favourite colour okay? You don't needa come at me like that" she defended herself, sniffling a bit.

"Oh my God. Here we go again" he mumbled to himself, rolling his eyes. They were working on designs for their clothing line, Auroré, which was scheduled to make its debut by summertime, officially releasing their summer collection, and Alaina had literally helped in no way at all.

"I'm just trying to help and you're making this really hard for me right now" she said, wiping her eyes a bit. "You're putting so much pressure on me considering my condition and everything and ion like it"

"Can you stop being so dramatic? You've cried like five times now" he called her out.

"Iono mane. It's these damn hormones. I been sensitive about everything lately" she complained.

"Girl you just eight weeks along? What's gon' happen when you get to eighteen?"

"Iono" she answered, shaking her head. "But I feel like chewing on ice right now"

"Ice?" He repeated.

"Mhmm"

"Raw ice?"

"Mhmm"

"Not iced tea?"

"Nope. Ice". Evan stared at her, a blank expression on his face. He couldn't find the right words to respond to her.

"Anyway back to what I was saying, for this design, I think the shirt would look better in red and then-" he started but she interrupted him.

"Evan I'm serious"

"Mhmm. And I got Idris Elba waiting for me back in my penthouse right now" he said, sarcasm dripping from his words.

"Evan"

"And he sitting ass naked on my Versace sheets eating chocolate covered strawberries and drinking champagne out a fancy flute glass"

"Evan i-"

"And he probably oiled himself up too"

"Evan" she called and he finally stopped. They both stared at each other for a while before bursting out in laughter.

"Ion even know why we hang together"

"Puhlease hunnay you love me" he dramatically rolled his eyes.

"Unfortunately"

-

"So when you think you gon' be back?" Alaina asked Wayne on the phone. She had come back home to meet it empty and she had gotten a little lonely.

"Iono baby. Honestly we swamped over here" he told her and she sighed.

"But I miss you" she whined. She had never been one to be this needy but honestly she just needed attention at the moment.