𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑐𝒉

ⁱ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵈⁱᵉᵈ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵈᵃʸ ʷᵃⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ
ᵈᵃʳˡⁱⁿᵍ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵃᶠʳᵃⁱᵈ, ⁱ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ᵗʰᵒᵘˢᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ
ⁱ'ˡˡ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ᵗʰᵒᵘˢᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵒʳᵉ

ᵃ ᵗʰᵒᵘˢᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ - ᶜʰʳⁱˢᵗⁱⁿᵃ ᵖᵉʳʳⁱ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

liked by roddyricch, thatbitchzee and 1674923 others

thealainadavis: good morning 😌

show all 51,635 comments

thatbitchzee best friennnnnnnn😩
↪️thealainadavis baeeeee🥺

"This place is so pretty" Alaina gushed over the beauty of Miami as they had breakfast out on the balcony the next morning.

"I know whatchu bouta say and I swear to God if you say nOt As PrEtTy As YoU imma dump this tea on you" she threatened Wayne and he immediately shut his mouth, guilty of the accusation.

"But you pretty tho" he muttered and she gave him a look.

"Wayne-"

"I'm just saying" he threw his hands up in his air in mock surrender.

"You know I actually wanna go down to the beach" she revealed.

"You really like the beach huh?"

"No. Just the ocean" she corrected him.

"Why?"

"Cause it reminds me of your eyes" she told him and he raised an eyebrow.

All his life, he had heard different girls tell him that his eyes reminded them of the ocean but not once had anyone told him that the ocean reminded them of his eyes.

"Isn't it supposed to be the other way round?" He asked her and she shook her head.

"Nah I know what I said" she answered. "Plus I want you to teach me how to ride"

"Whatchu talmbout? You already know how to ride perfectl-"

"A jet ski, Wayne. A jet ski" she cut him off, giving him a look and he chuckled.

-