𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠

ᵒᵒʰ, ˡᵒᵛⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ, ˡᵒᵛⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ, ˡᵒᵛⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ
ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ, ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ, ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ
ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ, ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ˡⁱᵛᵉˢ
ˡᵒᵛⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ, ˡᵒᵛⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ, ˡᵒᵛⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ
ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ, ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ, ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ
ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ, ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵒᵘʳ ˡⁱᵛᵉˢ
ˡᵒᵛⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ, ˡᵒᵛⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ

ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ - ᵗᵒʳʸ ˡᵃⁿᵉᶻ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᶜʰʳⁱˢ ᵇʳᵒʷⁿ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

Alaina moaned into Wayne's mouth as he kissed her passionately, his hand tightly around her neck

Alaina moaned into Wayne's mouth as he kissed her passionately, his hand tightly around her neck. Her mouth hung open as his free hand found its way into her sweatpants. She let out a small gasp when his fingers brushed her clit. He claimed her lips again as he rubbed around her, teasing her.

Then finally he touched her and she trembled. But that didn't last. A few seconds later, he pulled his hand out and she whimpered at the loss of contact.

"Jump" he growled and she did as he said, wrapping her legs around his torso. He put his hands under her derriere to support her. Their tongues danced together as he pushed up against her, making sure she could feel him through their clothing.

Then he moved down to kiss on her neck and she almost lost it. He sucked on the sweet spot right below her ear and her eyes rolled back in ecstasy.

"I can't take it" she whispered in his ear, her voice shaky.

"Whatchu want me to do to you, midget?" He mumbled against her neck. He knew exactly what she wanted but he just wanted her to say it.

"Fuck" she moaned out, not entirely processing what he had asked her.

"Answer me" he demanded, his grip on her neck getting a little tighter, but not tight enough to hurt her.

"I want you to fuck me, Wayne" she answered, biting her lip. "Fuck me till I can't walk anymore. Fuck me senseless"

"Say less then" he licked his lips and smirked. He planted one more kiss on her lips before eagerly carrying her up the stairs.

When they got into the room, he gently dropped her on the bed before towering over her. He flashed her a smile and she smiled back. Her smile soon dropped when she realized his was anything but friendly.

He looked hungry.

And she was the only thing on the menu.

It only increased the incessant throbbing between her legs. She clenched her thighs together to try and calm herself. He raised an eyebrow at what she was doing, amused.

Then he slowly made his way onto the bed too. Until he was hovering right above her. Her wetness pooled underneath her at the lustful look in his eyes.

He leaned down until his lips were only slightly brushing against hers.

"How you want it?" He murmured against her lips.

She struggled a bit to find her voice but when she did, it was so small.

"Make love to me" she answered and he smirked. She tried to lean up and kiss him but he leaned back and only avoided her lips by a little.

"I'm in control" he reminded her and swooped down to kiss her.

"Take your shirt off" he commanded and she found herself doing exactly what he said with shocking swiftness.

He traced a finger from her neck down to her chest, circling around her left nipple. Then he moved down to her stomach. He felt her tremble as his hand made it past her belly button and down to the hem of her sweatpants.

"These gotta go" he told her. He pulled off the sweatpants, with her assistance, and threw them over her shoulders. Then he licked his lips at the sight of her black lace panties.

Black was his favourite colour.

Then slowly, he slid the panties off and that too went over his shoulder.

There she was.

Bare.

Open.

Vulnerable.

All he wanted to do at that point was love her until he couldn't love her anymore. She was his other half and he wanted to show her just how much he really loved her.

He felt like saying a small prayer to God but he didn't think God would appreciate a prayer at the moment. After all, what would go down after it would be a subsect of the seven deadly sins.

Maybe he would later when they weren't.......fornicating.

He made eye contact with her and he saw her gulp. That amused him. It was funny that even after all this time, she was still nervous when it came down to sex.

He planted a kiss on her neck. Then another one on her chest. Then another on her midsection. Soon he was peppering kisses down her body, making sure to kiss all her visible tattoos, before stopping right above her clitoris.

He looked up at her one more time before softly kissing it. Then he ran his tongue across her pussy, earning a soft mew from her. Then he did it again. Soon, he was eating her out like he hadn't eaten in days while she gripped tightly onto his hair as moans tumbled out her lips.

She sucked in a sharp breath as she felt her stomach tighten when he french kissed her clit.

"I'm almost there" she moaned out and he increased his pace as he stroked in and out of her with his tongue.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my go-" she was cut off by her orgasm washing over her. She let out a scream as she squirted all over Wayne's face. He smirked and greedily licked up her juices.

Then he ungraciously got rid of all his clothing and joined her back on the bed.

"You ready?" He asked Alaina, who was still trying to get off her high.

"God yes" she breathed out.

"Yes what?" He questioned, his hand darting out to wrap around her neck while the other slapped her thigh.

"Daddy" she moaned out, biting her lip.

"Good girl" he said and planted a kiss on her lips, before slowly sliding into her, eliciting another moan from her.

Soon they were chasing euphoria for the first of many times that night.

×××

Another chapter😝

Y'all I been listening to Blxst and I think imma be in my feelings all through tomorrow 🥺

See y'all

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

not edited.