𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑚𝑎𝑒

ᵍᵒ ᵈᵒʷⁿ, ᵉᵃᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵘᵖ, ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵈʳᵒʷⁿ
ᵐᵃᶜ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜʰᵉᵉˢᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ᵇᵒʷˡ, ʰᵒʷ ⁱᵗ ˢᵒᵘⁿᵈ?

ᵈʳⁱᵖ - ᶜᵃʳᵈⁱ ᵇ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵐⁱᵍᵒˢ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Good morning baby" Alaina chirped as Wayne stirred awake. He slowly opened his eyes to see her sitting beside him, a huge smile on her face.

"What's going on? Everything good?" He asked. It was weird for Alaina to be awake before him. Or have a smile that big early in the morning. She wasn't exactly a morning person.

"Yeah" she answered. "I made you breakfast".

"Why?" He questioned and she smacked her lips, chuckling a bit.

"Boy whatchu mean wHy? I wanna just.... appreciate you for all you have done for me these past couple of days. I know I've been a pain in the ass recently and I just wanna thank you for putting up with me" she said.

She had woken up early this morning feeling really happy and she just decided to do something nice for Wayne.

"Lay, I'm your boyfriend. I'm in for all of this. I want it all" he told her and she blushed.

"But still....thanks" she leaned over and placed a quick kiss on his lips.

"Now where you want your breakfast? Downstairs or in bed?"

"Imma meet you downstairs. Lemme just take a shower real quick" he answered.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah" he smiled.

"Okay then" she made to get up but he stopped her.

"Hol' on. Gimme kiss first" he said and she playfully rolled her eyes before kissing him again. She tried to pull away but he grabbed on her neck and pulled her back in as he slipped his tongue into her mouth, deepening the kiss.

His other hand that was resting on her thigh started moving higher but she stopped him.

"Okay that's more than a kiss now" she said, a little breathless.

"My bad" he smirked. "You just look so good in my shit" he licked his lips, acknowledging his baggy t-shirt that she had on.

He loved seeing her in his clothes. Somehow she was always wearing it better than him.

"You got anything on under it?"

"No" she answered, biting her lip.

"Damn Lay" he groaned. "Lemme see"

"No" she refused, standing up from the bed. "After breakfast"

"Come on ma" he persisted.

"I'll be waiting downstairs" she told him and left the room, leaving him with a rock hard erection under the sheets.

"Fuck"

-

"Can I tell you something?" Allie asked Von who was absorbed in his phone.

"Yeah" he answered, still looking down at his phone.

"I think I like you" she revealed and he immediately looked up from his phone.

"You serious?"

"Yeah. And I understand if nothing is gonna happen between us. I just wanted to let you know that.... you've really helped me these past couple of weeks to grow as a person and I really can't thank you enough for that honestly. I was in a very bad place when I met you and you helped me get out of it"