𝑔𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 (𝑜𝒉 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦! 𝑝𝑡 2)

ⁱ'ᵐ ˢᵒ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ
ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ
ᵈᵃʳˡⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ⁱˢ ᵐᵒʳᵉ
ᵗʰᵃⁿ ʷᵒʳᵗʰ ⁱᵗˢ ʷᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵍᵒˡᵈ

ˢᵃʸ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒⁿ'ᵗ ˡᵉᵗ ᵍᵒ - ʲᵃᵐᵉˢ ᵃʳᵗʰᵘʳ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

thealainadavis via IG story

roddyricch via IG story

"Okayyyyyyyyy. Attention up here please" Evan said into the mic, dragging everybody's attention away from their various conversations. "It's time we actually get this party started"

As much as he had wanted to keep on listening to Maria telling stories of Alaina's most embarrassing moments from when she was a kid, he wanted to find out the gender of his godchild even much more.

"It's time for the race" he announced dramatically. "But the funny thing is, ion actually know anything about it, since I wasn't important enough for Alaina to tell me anything about it- I mean why would I be? I'm only her business associate and her brother from another mother. Totally not important" he grudgingly ranted.

"Anyways, I'm gon' let her come up here and tell you all about it by herself" he said and stepped aside, letting Alaina stand in front of the mic.

Alaina was well aware of the fact that Evan was a little pissed off that she hadn't told him about the ultrasound and all that. In her defence, she didn't even want anybody to know until the day of the gender reveal. She wanted it to be a really big surprise but she thought it was only right for her to let Zee in on the secret because Zee was her day one and basically her twin sister.

"Hey everybody" she greeted, with a small smile and an even smaller voice as she felt her nerves creep up on her.

She didn't even know why she was nervous. It was just her and a room full of people she considered family. Still she felt kind of uneasy for some odd reason. And Wayne had been acting strange too. She couldn't explain it but she felt like he was hiding something. Maybe that was why she was uneasy.