𝑛𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠

ʷᵉ ᵃⁱⁿ'ᵗ ᵗᵃˡᵏᵉᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᵐⁱⁿᵘᵗᵉ
ˢʰⁱᵗ ʷᵉ ᵘˢᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ ʷᵃˢ ᵃᵘᵗʰᵉⁿᵗⁱᶜ
ʷʰʸ ʷᵉ ʰᵃᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵖᵘᵗ ᵒᵘʳ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗˢ ⁱⁿ ⁱᵗ?
ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᶜᵃᵐᵉ, ᵖᵘᵗ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ˢᶜᵃʳˢ ⁱⁿ ⁱᵗ
ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍˢ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉᵈ, ᵖᵘᵗ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵈᵃʳᵗˢ ⁱⁿ ⁱᵗ

ᵠᵘᵉᵉⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢˡⁱᵐ - ᵗᵒʳʸ ˡᵃⁿᵉᶻ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

His eyes.

His green, deep, ocean eyes.

His green, deep, ocean eyes that she couldn't help but get lost in. It was funny that even after all these years, she could still tell the different shades his eyes turned and what they meant exactly.

Looking into his eyes took her back. Way back to three years ago. Back to when they were happy together. Before she wanted to 'chase her dreams'. Before there was trouble in paradise.

I love you" Alaina repeated.

"You do?"

"Bruh I told you this last night" she deadpanned. "Mane y'know I fell asleep halfway through what you was saying" Roddy said and she shook my head.

"You crazy. But I love crazy so yeah. I love you"

"I love you too" he replied, with a big smile. "Now can you say it again for the camera?". He put the camera in her face and she smacked her lips.

"You just had to kill the moment"

"Just say it"

She rolled my eyes and looked directly into the camera. "I love you Rodrick Wayne Moore Jr"

"Let's try that again but without the government" he said. "Mane get that camera out my face". She pushed the camera away from her face.

"Done" he ended the video and dropped the camera on the counter. "Now where my kiss at?"

She giggled as he leaned forward to give her a kiss.

"I love you" she whispered against his lips.

"I love you too"

"Thank you"

"For what?" He asked.

"For today. For everything. My life's been better since I met you" she revealed. "You just make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world and I like that"

"That's cuh you the only one that matter" he stopped walking and she did the same. "I love you and I gotta show you that I do" he said and cupped her red cheeks.