𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔

ʷᵃᵏᵉ ᵘᵖ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵉˣᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ
ⁱ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ⁱᵗ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ, ᵈⁱʳᵗʸ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ
ᶜˡⁱᵐᵇ ᵒⁿ ᵗᵒᵖ ᵐᵉ
ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵒᵃⁿ, ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˢⁱⁿᵍ, ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵘᵐ, ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵘⁿʳⁱˢᵉ
ˢʰᵃʷᵗʸ ˡᵉᵐᵐᵉ ˡᵃʸ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒʷⁿ
ʸᵉᵃʰ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵛᵒᵘʳⁱᵗᵉ ˢᵒᵘⁿᵈ
ᵐʸ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ ᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ

ˡᵒᵛᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ - ᵗʰᵘᵗᵐᵒˢᵉ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ʳᵉᵐᵃ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

Alaina smiled in content, listening to the steady beat of Wayne's heart while her head lay rested on his chest. Their legs were tangled together and hot air slightly tickled her face with every rise and fall of his chest but she liked it.

She played with a stray thread from the wife beater he had on, wanting to relish in the moment forever. His large hand underneath her loose threadbare t-shirt, soothingly stroking her back as he burnt his print on her flesh, sending chills up her spine, all through her body.

They had woken up a long time ago but the atmosphere was just so peaceful that they couldn't find the energy to actually get out of bed.

His hand slowly slid down her back, fingertips teasing and tugging the band of the shorts she had on. The pads of his fingers dug into her bare skin of her hip, slightly slipping underneath the band.

But then they were gone all too suddenly, sliding back up her back.

She realized what he was trying to do when they found their way underneath them again, this time a little lower but not low enough that he was actually touching her ass, just slightly grazing it.

Two could definitely play that game.

The past few days, being mid-November, had gotten colder so it was no surprise when a chilly breeze blew into the room through the window, sending a chill down Alaina's spine.

She took advantage of that and snuggled deeper into him, her leg hooking around him. She smiled to herself when she heard him suck in a breath at the new position, her leg directly on his crotch.

Her small hands started making their way under his wife beater so she could trace the outline of his upper body. And when she brushed against his nipple, his whole body tensed, causing her to raise an eyebrow.

So that was what did it for him?

She did it again, only this time, much more deliberate and she could've sworn she heard the smallest of groans rumble through his chest, the movements of his hand under her shirt long stopped.

She contemplated continuing to tease him but she decided against it, opting to get out of bed instead.

She sat up and stretched her arms, yawning a bit.

"Well it's time to-"

She couldn't finish her statement. Not with the way he shot up too, pulling her into a heated kiss. It was messy and sloppy. A clash of tongue and teeth. But he didn't care.

His arms circled her, pulling her closer than she already was till she was perched atop him, sitting pretty.

He pulled away, tongue darting out to lick her swollen bottom lip before he gave her a knowing smirk.

"You really think you slick huh?" He asked her, his voice three tones huskier, sending vibrations through her body and starting a heartbeat somewhere else.