𝑙𝑢𝑣

ᵒᵒᵖˢ ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿᵉ ᶠᵉˡˡ ˢᵒ ᵈᵉᵉᵖ ᵇᵃᵇʸ
ᵒᵒᵖˢ ⁱ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵉ ᵇᵃᵇʸ
ᵒᵒᵖˢ ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿᵉ ᶠᵉˡˡ ˢᵒ ᵈᵉᵉᵖ 'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ...

ˡᵘᵛ - ᵗᵒʳʸ ˡᵃⁿᵉᶻ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"What is this?" Vanessa asked as she slid into the booth, her hands in the pockets of her sister's surprisingly comfortable jacket.

"Hey Vanessa. I did-"

"Stop with the bullshit and just get straight to the point please" she cut the other person off. "I got plans"

Vanessa wasn't one to give a lot of time to things that did not benefit her so the fact that she even agreed to meet up when she had received the unexpected text was a surprise in itself.

"I need your help"

"Wow" she said, chuckling humorlessly. "Amazing"

"What is it?"

"That's a big contrast to what you said the last time we saw each other" she laughed at the memory. Even though she had a smile on her face, she was far from happy at the thought of the past.

"But it's important"

She gave the face of her companion a once over before shrugging.

"Okay" she decided. "I'm all ears. If I like what I hear, I'll do it. If I don't, I'm leaving"

-

"You look pretty all wet like that" Wayne whispered in Alaina's ear, his hands snaking around her waist.

"Do you always have to have such a dirty mouth?" She asked him, giving him a look.

"I was talking about your hair but hey, go crazy I guess" he defended himself and she playfully rolled her eyes, unable to stop the small smile that made its way to her face.

"Look at this place" Alaina gushed, taking her attention away from her dirty minded partner and on to the view before them.

They had visited a waterfall cenote that day and Alaina just couldn't get over the sight. There was this beautiful waterfall that she just wanted to stand under and then the branches falling into the cave through the opening it had, hanging like beautiful green chandeliers.

It was a pretty natural aesthetic that she appreciated.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" She asked him, her smile growing wider.

"Not as beautiful as the face you make when my fingers are deep inside you but sure, go off" he replied and her smile grew stiff.

And then it dropped.

"You're literally unrefined" she said, shooting him an unimpressed look as she tried to swim away from him.

"Hol' on mama. I was just playing mane" he laughed, tightening his grip around her waist.

"Let me go" she said, trying to pry his hand off her.

Then an idea popped into his head.

Without any heads-up or warning, he dipped underwater, taking her along with him.

He laughed as he watched her struggle to get to the surface again, bubbles clouding his view of her. He laughed as he watched her wriggle and fight to get away from him.

Deciding that he had had enough fun, he swam back up to the surface and she finally stopped struggling, taking in large gulps of air as she coughed loudly, rather dramatically if Wayne did say so himself.