𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢

ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ˢᵘⁿᵈʳᵉˢˢ, ᵈᵃᵐⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵇᵒᵈʸ ˢᵒ ᵃᵐᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ
ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʸ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵐᵉˡˡ, ⁱ'ᵐ ᵃᵈᵈⁱᶜᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠʳᵃᵍʳᵃⁿᶜᵉ

ᵐᵃʳᵗⁱⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵍⁱⁿᵃ - ᵖᵒˡᵒ ᵍ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Ight we here!" Bird yelled at the top of his voice when the jet finally landed

"Finally!" Winter groaned, standing up. She felt like she had been sitting for years when in reality, it had only been six hours.

"Wake the others up" Donbo told Roddy, who was stretching. Three hours into the flight, everybody had passed out like logs of wood.

"Ight" he agreed and made to wake them up.

"Wake up". He slapped the back of Relly's neck and Relly jumped awake.

"Yo mane what the fuck? That shit hurted" he groaned, rubbing his neck.

"Suck it up" Roddy answered. The noise from the hit had woken everybody else up which was too bad because he wanted to hit Bree next.

"My neck hurts" he heard Alaina complain as she rubbed her neck and he resisted the urge to offer to massage it for her. With his mouth. When she finally moved her hand from her neck, he noticed something he hadn't seen before.

A hickey.

No scratch that. Multiple hickeys. It looked like he had taken his time to leave them because they led down her neck, the last one disappearing under the neck of her sundress. He was sure they were more than what he had seen but he didn't want to think about that.

Needless to say, he felt......violated in a kind of way.

"You leaving? Or are you gonna stare at the seat all night?" Donbo asked, snapping him out of his thoughts. He looked around and realized that Alaina had already gotten off the jet.

"She's outside" Donbo answered his unasked question.

"But I didn't even as-"

"You didn't have to" he said before getting off the plane, Roddy following behind him.

There were three cars waiting outside for them and Bree nem had already occupied two of them leaving Winter, Alaina, Allie and Roddy for the third car.

If Roddy didn't know any better, he'd have just ruled it out as a mere coincidence. But he knew his friends better than anybody. He knew what they were getting at.

"Get in nigga!" Winter yelled from the back, getting his attention. He paused when he realised that Allie had taken the front seat and Alaina sat next to her meaning he'd have to sit beside her.

"We don't have all day" she reminded him and he got in. He felt Alaina tense up as soon as his shoulder touched hers.

This was gonna be a long car ride.

_

"The Bahamas is so beautiful at night" Alaina gushed as she looked out the window at the beautiful view. Winter had fallen asleep ten minutes ago and her big head was on the window so Alaina had lean towards Roddy to look out through his window.

"Yeah. It is" he answered, not even looking out the window. She looked up at him for a second before sitting up straight.

The silence became awkward, tension filling the air. He thought about breaking the ice but she beat him to it.

"So you're really with Allie? Like no shit?"

His eyes quickly darted to the front seat and he let out a sigh of relief when he saw that Allie was fast asleep. He didn't think she'd appreciate being the topic of the discussion between the two of them.

"Yeah"

It was silent again.

"Do you ever-" she stopped.

"Ever what?" He asked, wanting to know what she said.

"Nevermind. It's a dumb question. Just forget it" she said, shaking her head.

"Come on"

"No forreal. It's really dumb. Forget i-"

"We're here" the driver said, cutting her off as he stopped the car. He sounded frustrated and Roddy figured that he too had been listening to their conversation alongside Winter who Roddy knew was pretending to be asleep.

They all got out the car and Allie, who had just woken up, attached herself to his arm like a leech.

Scratch that, she was a leech.

"I'm so tired" she whined, resting her head on his arm.

"Have you seen the house?" He heard Evan ask Alaina as he grabbed her and dragged her into the vacation house Roddy had rented out for two weeks.

"Uh Roddy?" Bird asked, sticking his head outside. "We got a problem"

_

They were 11 of them and only 8 rooms in the house so they had to share. Bird, Donbo, Winter and Evan had rooms all to themselves while the others stayed in pairs. Alaina was staying with Naya, Bree with Kris, Relly with Cass while Roddy was, of course, staying with Allie.

They had all chosen rooms and somehow, 'coincidentally', Roddy's room had ended being right next to Alaina's.

"I thought y'all said we was gonna stay out of it?" Bree asked the others.

"Have you met us? Ain't no way we finna stay out of it" Bird said.

"Right. If we ont meddle, they ain't never gon' resolve their issues" Relly stated.

"Right like I heard them tryna talk in the car. Shit was awkward as hell" Winter revealed, laughing a bit. "Even the driver was done with that shit"

"You gotta be shitting me. They hopeless" Kris declared.

××

Thank you all again for voting on Bullets With Names
I appreciate all of you🥺💙

A lotta shit gon' go down on the vacation tho 😗

Don't forget to vote and comment

Thanks.

not edited.