𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑛

ʸᵒᵘʳ ⁿᵃᵗᵘʳᵃˡ ʰᵃⁱʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵒᶠᵗ ˢᵏⁱⁿ
ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵇⁱᵍ ᵃˢˢ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ˢᵘⁿᵈʳᵉˢˢ ᵒᵒʰ

ᵖᵒᵉᵗⁱᶜ ʲᵘˢᵗⁱᶜᵉ - ᵏᵉⁿᵈʳⁱᶜᵏ ˡᵃᵐᵃʳ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵈʳᵃᵏᵉ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Rodrick stop" Alaina moaned as she tried to push her fiancé off her.

"Why?" He asked, still trying to close the distance between them.

"Because we literally just got here. I'm too tired for freaky time. Plus I need to get ready for bed" she reminded him, turning to face him.

They had gotten to Cancun a little later because their flight had been delayed and Alaina wanted to do a lot of things, like take off her makeup and get some sleep or get Wayne to massage her feet cause they had been hurting all day but the only thing he wanted to do was to get down and dirty and she wasn't up for it at the moment.

"But you been teasing me all day" he accused her.

"Me? What the hell did I do? I was literally sleep the whole flight"

"Shit ion even know. It's just that your ass in that sundress really doing a lot for me" he licked his lips, his hands reaching down to grip her behind tightly.

"Well when you put it like that..." she blushed, flipping her hair. "You can't really put that on me"

"Mmm" he hummed, his eyes turning dark. "Twirl for me real quick mama"

Playfully rolling her eyes, she did as he said, her ass momentarily brushing on his crotch.

"Damn" he groaned as he felt all his blood rush down south. Unable to contain the beast within, he bent her over the bathroom counter, his two hands gripping her waist.

"Rodrick-"

"Just let me" he said and just like that, she was under his spell.

-

"This place is sooooooo nice" Vanessa said, taking off her sunglasses to get a better view of the interior of the house. "Your boyfriend must be rich"

"Well I wouldn't put it like that" Cass told her, sitting down on the couch.

Vanessa was Cass's younger sister and a marketing major in New York University. She had flown in because apparently she wanted to spend some time with her sister and although Cass highly doubted that, it was whatever.

"So why you here anyway?" She asked her sister. "You never call and you most definitely never visit. So what is it that you want exactly?"

"Come on Cassie. You still on this?" Vanessa groaned.

"You still ain't answered the question"

"Well if you must know, mum was worried about you so seeing that I was already coming to California to visit a friend, she told me to stop by and see if you were good. And I decided to stay with you a couple days" she explained. "You should probably call her tho"

"So when are you leaving?"

Not that she didn't like that her sister had come to visit, it was just Vanessa tended to cause trouble wherever she went. It wasn't like she did it on purpose tho. She was just literally the definition of 'wrong place, wrong time'.

"Why you so eager? You ont want me to stay?"

"You said it, not me so....."

"A month. I'll be here for a month, I think. I'd probably be here for Thanksgiving or sum'" she revealed.