𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑐𝒉 𝑚𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑛

ˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃᶜᵗⁱⁿᵍ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁱ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ʸᵒᵘ
ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʷʰʸ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒ ᵗʰᵃᵗ
ˢʰᵒʷᵉʳ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵒᵒʳ ᵒᵖᵉⁿ, ʷʰʸ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒ ᵗʰᵃᵗ?
ᵈʳᵒᵖ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᵒʷᵉˡ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ⁱⁿ ᶠʳᵒⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵐᵉ, ʸᵒᵘ ᶜʳᵘᵉˡ

ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿ ᵗᵉˡˡˢ ᵐᵉ - ᵇʳʸˢᵒⁿ ᵗⁱˡˡᵉʳ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Good morning baby" Alaina greeted, planting a kiss on Wayne's cheek as she got out of bed. "How'd you sleep?"

Horrible.

He didn't get any sleep at all. Mostly because he hadn't had sex in over a year now and Alaina was sleeping right beside him in nothing but a thin t-shirt.

It was plain torture.

"Leave me alone" he grumbled as he got out of bed too to go get water to drink downstairs and she giggled. She found it funny how he always got into a mood anytime he was sexually frustrated.

She decided that she'd have fun messing with him.

-

"She driving me crazy mane" Wayne complained to Relly on the phone, keeping his eyes trained on Alaina who was making them some popcorn in the kitchen.

"What happened now?" Relly asked.

"She put me on probation mane" he revealed.

"Probation how? Whatchu do to her?"

"She said I ain't been listening so she put me on probation for three weeks mane. No sex for three weeks"

"Three weeks? Just three weeks? Cass put me on probation for two whole months" Relly told him and he sat up.

"Two months?! How did you-". He paused to look at Alaina who had raised an eyebrow at his unnecessary loudness. "How did you get through it?" He asked in a lower tone.

"It's easy really. You just gotta get her to fold"

"And how imma do that?"

"Look bruh, if there's one thing that gets the ladies all the time, it's romance. They gon' act a fool for that shit" he revealed.

"So what imma do?"

"Just get her flowers, buy her sum' nice, randomly tell her she's beautiful. Shit like that. Trust and believe when I tell you that she gon' wanna put it down on you and she gon' put it down fast"  he advised Wayne.

"And you sure it's gon' work?"

"A hundred percent mane"

"Ight. Imma try it"

"Talk to you later mane"

"Yeah imma hit you up later" he said and hung up, dropping his phone on the coffee table.

"You want anything to drink?" Alaina asked from the kitchen.

"Yeah. Just get me a coke" he answered and she nodded, doing so.

"So what movie you put on?" She questioned, coming into the living room with the bowl of popcorn and two cans of coke.

"I was gon' let you decide since today's all about you and everything" he told her.

"Aww. That's so sweet" she kissed his cheek and sat down beside him.

"You know, I'm a sweet nigga" he flashed her a smile and she playfully rolled her eyes.

"You not gon' get some, you know that right?"

"Worth a shot"

-

"How you got sexy ass feet?" Wayne asked Alaina thirty minutes into the movie as he touched her feet that were on his lap.

"Leave me alone and watch the movie Wayne" she said, eating some popcorn.

"Nah but I'm serious tho. Them white toes doing sum' for me right now. I just wanna.....suck on your toes. Can I suck on your toes?"

"Stop being weird" she scrunched up her face and tried to take her feet off him but he grabbed her legs and held them down.

"Don't go nowhere". She just shook her head and kept on watching the movie, not having the energy to talk to him.

"That tickles" Alaina said and jerked her feet to stop Wayne from touching it but he didn't listen.

"Stop it. Boy imma beat your ass"

"Beat my ass then" he dared her and she sat up.

"Ion got time for this" she sucked her teeth and stood up from the couch, stretching a little.

"Come back here". He reached up and pulled her down onto his lap. "I ever told you that I think you're beautiful?"

"Whatchu want Wayne?" She asked him.

"I wanna get laid" he revealed and she gave him a look.

"Well you can't for another fourteen days" she told him and he smacked his lips.

"It's only been a week? It felt like an entire year"

Guess he was going to have to go ahead with Relly's plan cause there was no way he was waiting two more weeks.

-

Wayne walked into the room and froze at the sight in front of him. Alaina was taking a shower with the door wide open, almost as if she was inviting him to join her.

He shook his head rid of all his dirty thoughts and went to sit on the bed. He pulled out his phone and decided to go on Instagram for a little bit.

Just then, Alaina came out of the bathroom with only a small towel wrapped around her body, distracting him instantly.

She sat down on a stool and started rubbing some lotion on her skin while he just watched, all his blood suddenly rushing down south.

Then suddenly she stood up and dropped the towel, making him close his eyes immediately.

"Yo mane what the fuck?" He asked, putting a hand over his eyes.

"I'm just tryna get dressed" she chuckled at him.

"Mane this shit really tempting" he muttered. "You decent now?"

"Yeah. You can open your eyes now". He opened his eyes and his breath caught.

She had on one of those silk night slips that he loved so much. In his favourite colour too.

Now he knew for sure that she knew what she was doing. He bet she was having a twisted sort of thrill from torturing him like this.

"I see whatchu doing" he said, nodding.

Two could most definitely play that game.

"I ain't doing nun'" she denied, getting under the covers.

"We'll see about that"

Now this was a game and he was determined to win.

At all costs.

×××

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

not edited.