𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔

ⁱᵗ'ˢ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿ' 'ᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ʷʳᵒⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˢᵒ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ 'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʷᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵃˡˡ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇᵃᵇʸ ʷᵉ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ 'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷⁱⁿ'
ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʰᵒʷ ᵘⁿᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ˡⁱᵍʰᵗˢ

ʷʰᵃᵗᶜʰᵃᵐᵃᶜᵃˡˡⁱᵗ - ᵉˡˡᵃ ᵐᵃⁱ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᶜʰʳⁱˢ ᵇʳᵒʷⁿ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

Alaina giggled as Roddy threw her on the bed, jumping onto it right beside her

"This is beautiful" she said, her voice low as she looked up at the ceiling. It looked way better than anything she had imagined. And she could tell that he had put a lot of thought into details because it looked like the actual night sky.

"Anything for you" he replied, his voice equally as low.

She turned to look at him but she discovered that he was already looking at her.

"I missed you, Wayne." she revealed, looking deep into his ocean eyes. He smiled at that.

It had been so long since she called him by his middle name and he had almost forgotten how it sounded off her lips. He had missed it.

"I missed you too midget" he replied, leaning in. But before their lips could meet, her phone rang and interrupted them. She made to reach for her purse somewhere on the floor but he stopped her.

"Ignore it" he said and crashed his lips into hers. She pushed the thoughts of the call to the back of her mind. The caller would probably give up and then the it would ring out.

But it didn't.

It kept ringing and ringing and ringing. And finally, at a point, Roddy got annoyed.

"Who the fuck keeps calling?" He asked, pulling away. Alaina knew who it was. It was Danny. He always blew her phone up every time they argued, trying to apologize for all the shit he said. That was the sequence.

She got her purse and pulled out her phone. Just like she had said, it was Danny.

"It's Daniel" she answered.

"Mane put that shit on silent" he said, trying to work the zipper of her skirt. She did like he said and dropped it back on the floor, channeling all her attention towards Roddy.

-

"You got it right?" Allie asked Naya as she walked up to her. They had decided that they would strike soon so Allie had told Naya to make sure she had the pills.