𝑠𝒉𝑎𝑤𝑡𝑦

ᵇᵃᵇʸ ᵍⁱʳˡ, ⁱ ᵐⁱˢˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃᵈᵒʳᵉᵈ ᵐᵉ
ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵉᶠᵗ ᵐᵉ, ʰᵒⁿᵉʸ, ᵗʰᵃᵗ ˢʰⁱᵗ ᵗᵒʳᵉ ᵐᵉ
ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᵇᵉⁱⁿ' ᵒⁿ ᶠᵒʳᵇᵉˢ, ⁱ ᶠᵉˡᵗ ʳⁱᶜʰ ʷʰᵉⁿ ⁱ ʷᵃˢ ʸᵒᵘʳˢ
ᶠᵉᵉˡ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᶜᵒʳᵖˢᵉ, ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ʷᵒᵐᵉⁿ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵃ ᵇᵒʳᵉ

ⁱⁿʰᵃˡᵉ - ᵇʳʸˢᵒⁿ ᵗⁱˡˡᵉʳ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Yeah mama, I watered the plants" Alaina assured her for the tenth time in the past twenty minutes

Her mum and John had gone on their honeymoon immediately after their wedding so she was staying an extra two weeks to take care of their house. They didn't trust no housekeeping services to do the work.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!" She huffed out. "Look, mum, don't worry too much. The house is in safe hands. I'll take perfectly good care of it" she assured her.

"Promise?"

"Promise"

"Okay I trust you. I gotta go. It's time for the couple's massage" her mum said

"Okay. Have fun"

"Don't gotta tell me twice". Alaina sighed when her mum hung up.

"Must be nice" she muttered.

Her phone rang again and she immediately picked up.

"Mum I told you I woul-"

"This ain't your mama" Evan cut her off.

"Oh. Evan. Whatchu want?"

"Can you come pick us up? We at the reception hall from yesterday" he informed her.

"Whatchu doing there?"

"Naya lost an earring and we had to look for it"

"And y'all went to go find it at uh...7pm?" She asked, checking the time on the wall clock.

"Yeah. It was really important. It belonged to her late grandma or some shit like that" he answered.

"So why don't y'all just take a cab or a bus or sum'?" She suggested and Evan gasped, making her roll her eyes. Here he came with the dramatics.

"I am a top tier high class fashion designer. What do I look like taking a bus? Public transportation? Ew. No"

"Well ion got a car. So whatchu want me to do?"

"Why you talking like John don't got six cars up in that fancy ass garage of his?"

"I can't possibly take one of his cars. Y'all just gotta call a Uber" she shook her head. She couldn't take one of his cars without permission. What if something bad happened to it?