𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢

ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵒⁿ' ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵐⁱᵗ ᵐᵘʳᵈᵉʳ
ᵇᵃᵇʸ, ⁱ'ᵈ ᵏⁱˡˡ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ

ᵏⁱˡˡ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ - ˢᵏʸˡᵃʳ ᵍʳᵉʸ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

Everybody sat watching Alaina, silent and tense as they waited for her to wake up

Everybody sat watching Alaina, silent and tense as they waited for her to wake up. The silence was uneasy but nobody wanted to say a word. Probably because of Roddy.

After Alaina had been administered with the EpiPen, he had yelled at them. All of them. He had called them careless, reckless and irresponsible for letting this happen to her. They couldn't even talk back. He was too intimidating.

Naya found Roddy extremely attractive when he was angry. She was starting to wonder if Alaina dodged a bullet with him or actually took a huge loss.

Allie felt accomplished. At least she had gotten her first hit in, even though Alaina was still alive. She was sure her next plan would change that.

Winter and the others weren't actually scared of Roddy. They all secretly exchanged looks. He was showing a lot of concern for someone he didn't have feelings for anymore.

They all sucked in a breath as Alaina stirred awake.

"It hurts" she groaned, placing a hand on her head. It hurt really badly and it felt like a herd of elephants were jogging around in her head. She couldn't even open her eyes all the way because the lights were too bright.

"What hurts?" Roddy immediately asked, rushing to her side, making the others exchange looks again.

"The lights"

He immediately turned towards Bird and snapped his fingers, signalling him to dim the lights down. Which he did.

"Better?"

"Yeah. Can I get um-" she couldn't get the rest of the sentence out because she started coughing unexpectedly.

"Get her some water" he said but they all just stood there. It annoyed him how they weren't doing what he said fast enough while Alaina kept on coughing.

"Why y'all standing there like y'all some fucking retards?! I said go get her water!" He yelled and everybody scrambled to get out the room and avoid his wrath.

Immediately the door shut, she stopped coughing and sat up straight, confusing Roddy.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"I wanted them to leave. I didn't like how they was looking at me" she confessed. "Like I was about to die or something"

"Well you could've. Your reaction was pretty serious" he told her.

"Yeah. It's always like that"

"Scared the shit outta me. I thought I'd lose you. Had me praying to God"

"Really?" She asked, her eyes flickering to his. He didn't say anything for a minute.

"Yeah" he nodded. He was really worried about her. He had never seen anything like that. It kinda felt like he was the one going through everything.

"That's s-" she was cut off by her phone ringing. Roddy's facial expression hardened when he saw who was calling.

Danny.

He never liked him. Partly because he was the person that Alaina had replaced him with. It was also because he didn't trust him. From what he had seen, Danny was nice and understanding.

Too nice and wayyyy too understanding.

Roddy felt certain that he was hiding something. Cause something definitely wasn't right with him.

"You not gon' get it?" He asked when she didn't answer the call.

"No". She wasn't in the mood to hear about how much he missed her and how sorry he was for overreacting that one time. Or how much he loved her.

Cause she knew she'd end up lying and say that she loved him too.

_

"Why you always gotta be on some sneaky shit?" Roddy asked Allie as he burst into their room.

"Whatchu mean?" She played dumb.

"Don't play me like I'm stupid. I know you was the one behind all this shit" he accused her.

"How rude of you to just walk in here and accuse me of such vile actions. It was an honest mistake" she defended herself, standing up.

"You can miss me with the bullshit. Since when did you become so nice? Scratch that. When did you get so fucked up in the head?!"

"I didn't mean for it to happen" she said, tears brimming in her eyes, making Roddy smack his teeth. She made to grab him but he moved back.

She always did this. Every time he confronted her on an issue, she always cried. She always tried to blackmail him emotionally. She'd start bringing up the baby and saying shit that didn't even make sense.

"Don't fucking touch me! Why'd you do that?!"

"She was gonna take you away" Allie sobbed, tears rolling down her eyes.

"Take me where?"

"You were paying so much attention to her. You didn't even care about me anymore and-"

"So you poisoned her?!"

"She had to go!" Allie yelled back.

"Can you even hear yourself?! You sound fucking demented!"

"Why are you even defending her?!"

"Because I love her!" He answered and that shut Allie up. But not for long.

"You love her?" She repeated. "You love her?! Well guess what?! She ain't the one carrying your motherfucking child! Who is?! Me! Yeah I'm the one with your fucking child! Not that bitch!"

"Don't fucking call her that" he said through gritted teeth.

"I can say what the fuck I want! She's a bitch! A hoe! A goddamn harlot!"

For a second, Roddy's anger got the better of him as he raised his hand to hit her. But then he came back to his senses. He couldn't hit her. He couldn't hit a girl. Not a pregnant one at that.

"Oh you were gonna hit me? Because of her? Go ahead. Hit me. Hit me and watch your kid disappear" she threatened. "Hit me Rodrick. Hit me". She pushed him, hoping to get a reaction out of him but he just stood there.

"That's what I thought"

Allie would never admit it but she was actually scared that Roddy was really gonna hit her. Over Alaina. Now Alaina had really gotten her tight. Now she really had to pay.

Preferably with her life.

××

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnn
Shit's about to get really real.

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

Not edited

𝑶𝒄𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝑬𝒚𝒆𝒔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara