𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑚

ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡ ᵒⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡᵉᶠᵗ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈᵉʳ ᵗᵉˡˡⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒ ˢˡᵒʷ ⁱᵗ ᵈᵒʷⁿ
ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵉᵛⁱˡ ᵒⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈᵉʳ
ᵗᵉˡˡⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒ ˡᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ʰⁱᵗ ⁱᵗ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ⁿᵒʷ

ˢᵘᵇˢᵗⁱᵗᵘᵗᵉ - ᵈᵃʷⁱⁿ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

Alaina couldn't help it

Alaina couldn't help it. She had been wanting to do that since she had first seen him a couple of weeks back. She just couldn't hold it in anymore.

She pulled away immediately. Almost as quickly as she had kissed him.

"I'm so sorry ab-" she tried to apologize but couldn't quite finish her sentence. Probably because Roddy had leaned down and kissed her again. His hands got tangled in her hair as he deepened the kiss, pressing her up against the counter. Their tongues tangled together as she kisses back with as much passion as him. Maybe even more.

At this point, she didn't even care if this was wrong. She didn't even care if the others or Allie or even Danny walked in right now. Hell, he could bring up shit that happened in New York and she still wouldn't give a fuck.

All she knew at the moment was that she wanted him. She wanted him in a lot of ways. Mentally. Emotionally. But most importantly, she wanted him physically. Right there on the kitchen counter.

She let out a small moan as he lifted her up and sat her on the counter before attacking her neck. A series of low moans fell out her lips as he left his mark on her. His hands burnt their print into her back. At least that was how it felt to her.

In all honesty, Daniel had nothing on Roddy. At all. Roddy had a way with his mouth. Or maybe she was reacting this way because he knew her body more than anybody else and knew exactly what to do.

He came back up to meet her lips as one of his hands moved up her thighs. She only had on her bikini and a light cover up but she felt like it was way too much clothing for the occasion.

His hand was so close to touching her kitty when she moved her hand and mistakenly knocked down the bowl of fruit on the counter, bringing an end to everything.

First he stepped away from her, looking shocked at his actions.

"Fuck" he cursed. "I can't do this"

"What? You don't want me?" She asked with a sad look.

"Don't say that. Of course I do. God knows how bad I want you. How bad I want to just bend you over this counter and have my way with you. If I could, I'd fuck you till you forget everything except my name" he revealed.

She sucked in a deep breath in an attempt to cool herself down. She didn't know if it was all the alcohol she had taken or the raw lust in his eyes or just the situation entirely, but she was extremely turned on.

"Then do it"

"I can't" he refused, shaking his head.

And then he left, leaving her on the counter.

Shellshocked and completely soaked.

_

His hands got tangled in her hair as he deepened the kiss, pressing her up against the counter.

Even after the coldest of all cold showers, Alaina still couldn't get her mind off what had happened thirty minutes ago. Now she couldn't think straight.

She picked up her phone from the nightstand and met two voicemails from Danny.

She was kinda confused at the name first before it finally clocked.

She had a boyfriend.

The guilt immediately washed over here. She had a boyfriend and she basically threw herself at her ex just after she fought with him. She felt like a hoe.

Bracing herself, she played the first voicemail.

"Hey baby. I know that you prolly mad at me right now and I'm sorry. I was tripping. I just got mad tight over nun' and you ain't even answering my calls a-" he paused to let out a breath. "I miss you. Call me when you get this message"

The voicemail ended.

She couldn't even listen to the second one. She felt like a cheater. Scratch that, she was a cheater. This was something she had never done before and she felt awful.

She felt even more awful knowing that she had been lying both to Daniel and herself. She didn't love him like she thought she did. In all honesty, she had tried so hard to feel with Daniel what she did with Roddy. But it was pointless.

Roddy was someone that she would never get over. He had spoilt her for other men. And she didn't want anybody else except Roddy.

All it took was ten minutes of unfaithfulness for her to finally come to terms with the fact that was Roddy was it for her. He was her forever. Even if they never got back together.

He was all she knew.

××

Oop😗

Y'all my Christmas was so fucked up y'all 😩
I had to get shots😭

But anyway....do y'all want more drama with Danny or more 'moments' with Roddy?
Or both?

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

not edited.