𝑎 𝑝𝑜𝑒𝑚 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑚𝑒 2 𝑦𝑜𝑢

ⁱ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ʷᵃⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ
ʷᵃⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒ ˡᵒⁿᵍ

ⁱ'ˡˡ ᵏⁱˡˡ ʸᵒᵘ - ˢᵘᵐᵐᵉʳ ʷᵃˡᵏᵉᵈ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ʲʰᵉⁿᵉ́ ᵃⁱᵏᵒ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Girl stand still" Evan told Angel, Wayne's younger sister as he took her measurements.

"I'm sorry. I'm just so excited" she smiled, giggling a bit.

Alaina had appointed her to be a model for the launching of her fashion line since she was really into fashion and everything and she was just so happy. She had liked Alaina since she met her that one time Wayne had brought her home and now she liked her even more that she had given her an opportunity to do what she loved doing.

Look pretty.

"When you leaving for fashion school again?" Alaina asked her, looking up from her phone.

"In the fall" she answered.

Angel just wanted to be a part of everything beauty. She had just graduated esthetician school and she immediately applied to go to the Fashion Institute Of Design and Merchandising, Los Angeles, California and got in. This fashion show with Alaina would give her some experience and also make for a good first impression for when she started school.

"You all grown up now. You 21 right?"

"Almost 21" she corrected her. "My birthday's in two months"

"Really? That's great"

"Sorry to interrupt your lil sister bonding moment or whatever but I'm hungry" Evan spoke up. "When the food gon' get here?"

"Relax. We literally just ordered it five minutes ago" Angel told him.

"So? Pizza Hut is just around the corner. What's taking them so long?" He complained as he sat down.

Then the doorbell rang and he sprang up immediately.

"Imma get it". He hurriedly ran to the door and opened it. Then he slammed it shut after seeing that the person behind the door was in fact not the pizza delivery boy.

"Who was it?"

"Not food" he grumbled, seating down again as the door opened and Wayne walked in.

"Nice to see you too Evan" he told him sarcastically and Evan flipped him off.

"Hey sis. Hey baby". He mushed his sister's head before placing a kiss on his wife's lips.

"Hey" Alaina replied. "Whatchu doing here? You supposed to be in the studio"

"I came to take you wimme" he answered.

"But I'm working"

"You can keep on working tomorrow. I got a surprise for you"

"A surprise?"

"Yeah. At the studio"

"I really wish I could but you know how tight we are in our schedule. We ont have any more time and we really need to get this done. We still have a long way to go a-"

"My goodness. Just agree to go with him already so he can leave!" Evan cut her off, already annoyed. "I'm sorry y'all. I just get so mad when I'm hungry"

"So you gon' come wimme or nah?" Wayne inquired.

"Hol' on lemme just- you know how to drive?" Alaina asked Angel and she nodded in response.

"Ight then". She threw her car keys at her and Angel caught it effortlessly.

"I'm gon' have some fun with this" she said to herself as Wayne and Alaina left.

-

"Okay so what is it?" Alaina asked Wayne as they walked into his studio. The studio was empty because all the others hadn't come in for work that day so it was just the two of them.

"Sit down first" he told her and she playfully rolled her eyes before doing so.

"Okay I'm sitting. Show me now"

He chuckled at her eagerness as he opened up the laptop where they saved all their recordings after a studio session. He scrolled through the recordings for a little while before he finally found what he was looking for.

High Fashion.

He had been working on this track for a few weeks now. He was really a perfectionist and he didn't want to show it to Alaina until he was sure it was perfect.

And he thought it finally was.

"You ready?" He asked her.

"I been ready since five minutes now" she answered.

Ignoring the sass in her tone, he played the track and turned to face her so he could see her reaction.

You ever just feel like you met somebody and suddenly your entire world revolve around that one person? Like that one person give you purpose?
That's how I feel everyday when I look at you shawty

He had been a little skeptical about adding that intro but he just decided last minute to put it in there. He didn't want his fans to think he was a simp but then again, the song was for his girl and he knew that she loved it when he simped after her.

"Oh my God" he heard Alaina whisper as she bit her lip and blushed, smiling down at her feet.

He knew she was already feeling the song before it even started. He just knew it.

Then the song actually started.

Shawty made that ass clap, she don't need no applause
High fashion like Goyard
G-Wagon or the Rover?
I put some ice on you 'cause you got a cold heart
I know I gotta keep my shawty on go, go, go
Drop that ass to the floor-floor, yeah
Ahh, woah
You ain't gotta deal with none of these niggas no more
If we hop in the Benz is that okay?
Is it okay if I call you my Prada bae?
I ain't no player, I just got a lot of baes
But let me tell you, I like you a lot, bae
I wanna start at the top and the bottom, bae
Know you want the shoe with the red on the bottom, bae
You know I like when you ride at the top, bae

"So you like i-" he was cut off by Alaina flinging her arms around him as she continuously peppered kisses all over his face.

"I take it that you liked it" he laughed.

"Like it? Boy I love it" she told him, hugging him tighter. "I love the song. I love you. I love everything"

"But you didn't even hear the rest"

"I don't need to" she said, placing a kiss on his lips. His hands wrapped around her waist as he deepened the kiss.

"You ever had sex in a studio?" He asked as he pulled away from her.

"No" she answered, shaking her head.

"You want to?"

There was a deafening silence between them as she thought about it.

"Yes"

×××

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

not edited.