𝑗𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑝𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟

ⁱ ˢᵉᵉⁿ ʰᵉʳ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ˢᵘⁱᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ʰᵉʳ ᵇⁱʳᵗʰᵈᵃʸ
ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵗᵉˡˡ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉˢᵉ ⁿⁱᵍᵍᵃˢ ᵗʰⁱʳˢᵗʸ
ˡⁱˡ ᵐᵃᵐᵃ ᵍᵉᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ⁱᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵃˡˡ ᵒⁿ ʰᵉʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ ᵈᵃʸ
ˡⁱˡ ᵐᵃᵐᵃ ᵍᵉᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ⁱᵗ ⁱⁿ, ˢʰᵉ ᶠⁱᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍʸᵐ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ʰᵉʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ ᵈᵃʸ

ʲᵉʳʳʸ ˢᵖʳᵘⁿᵍᵉʳ - ᵗᵒʳʸ ˡᵃⁿᵉᶻ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵗ-ᵖᵃⁱⁿ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

Roddy licked his lips as he watched Alaina laugh

Roddy licked his lips as he watched Alaina laugh. She looked absolutely heavenly in her bikini although she still had her cover up on. She was lying on a beach chair next to Evan and whatever he was telling her had to be extremely funny if it had her laughing nonstop for the past ten minutes.

From her looks, it was very obvious that she had been working out. Her waist seemed to be smaller and her legs were more toned. He had heard from Winter who heard from Zee who had heard from Evan that she had taken yoga classes for a year straight.

He wondered how flexible she would be now. That was something he wanted to find out as soon as possible.

"What gender do you think it is?" Allie asked beside him, snapping him out of his ungodly thoughts about his ex.

"What?"

"The baby. Do you think it's a boy or a girl?" She asked again.

He thought it was a stupid mistake. But he didn't say that. He obviously couldn't. Not unless he wanted to endure a three-hour cry session about how she felt unimportant in his life.

Which she was.

"A girl" he lied.

He actually wanted a boy. But he knew she wanted a girl and he wasn't ready to discuss how their minds weren't linked like other couples she had seen on YouTube.

Like any of that shit was actually real.

"Oh my God!" She squealed and hugged his side. "Me too. She would be so cute right?"

"Yeah" he nodded absentmindedly, going back to looking at Alaina. She had gotten in the pool now and he liked how the water droplets glistened on her skin.

Allie noticed what he was looking at and huffed a few times, getting his attention.

"What is it?"

"Nun'" she said.

"Ok coo-"

"I just think it's funny how-" she started and he inwardly groaned. "You've been staring at her all day and you ain't even looked at me once" she complained.

He wanted to say it was because she was fucking ugly but he kept his comments to himself.

"I'm not staring at her" he denied. "I'm looking at that boy over there on the beach. He can't swim"

Their rental house was right in front of the beach and true to what he said, there was a small boy trying hard to stay afloat on the ocean so his lie checked out.

"That reminds me. I can't swim. And I've been dying to learn. Can you teach me?" She pouted and he almost fell out the chair. She looked like she was choking.

He thought it was pretty dumb for someone to want to fly out to Bahamas without knowing how to swim. Nassau, where they were, was literally an island. Surrounded by water.

This was actually a good thing. He thought about luring her into a pool and letting her drown there but decided against it. He couldn't hurt the baby like that.

"Sure" he nodded, a tight smile on his face.

"Thanks baby" she smiled, placing her crusty, dry lips on his for a quick kiss.

"How bout that one?" Evan asked Alaina, pointing at a random guy on the beach.

Evan decided that it was time to play the field again. He wasn't looking to settle down anytime soon so he had his eyes set out for the flavour of the night.

"He's cute.......but he looks like a stockbroker" she answered.

"What's wrong with that?"

"Stockbrokers are mean" she said and he rolled his eyes.

"Well he can stockbroke these nuts tonight" he stuck his tongue out at her and she scrunched up her nose.

"That's disgusting. Plus you don't even know if he's gay"

"That don't matter. I finna turn him out". He stood up from where he sat and made his way towards the beach.

"Don't scare him!" Alaina called after him but he ignored her.

He was a man on a mission.

_

"Bitch he was gay" Evan informed her later, sticking his tongue out again. "And he gave me his number"

"Forreal?" She asked.

"Yeah. He said something bout a party too"

"What party?"

"I intentionally didn't listen so I could call him and ask about it" he revealed, doing a little dance.

"You're stupid" she laughed and pushed his head a little.

"Enough about me. Have you seen your ex?"

"What about him?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Turn around".

She shot him a look before doing so. He had taken off his shirt and damn. He was even more built than she remembered. And he had a new tattoo on the left side of his chest.

Faith.

It was written in cursive.

"That tattoo is it" Evan admired him.

The tattoo meant a whole different thing to her. That was her name. Her middle name. He actually got her name tatted on him. It wasn't there the last time she had seen him so she knew he had gotten it after they had broken up.

Damn.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say that was your middle name" Evan said. "Isn't it?"

"Yeah" she breathed out. "It is"

Her phone rang out and Evan picked it up from the chair.

"It's your prince charming" he told her with an eye roll.

"Stop that". She splashed him a lil water, which he dodged, before answering the call.

"Hey"

"Why didn't you tell me?" He cut straight to the chase.

"Tell you what?"

"That Roddy's your ex?"

××

Oop😗

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

Not edited.