𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠

ⁱᵗ ᵃⁱⁿ'ᵗ ᶜʰᵉᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ, ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃ ʷʰᵃᵗᶜʰᵃᵐᵃᶜᵃˡˡⁱᵗ

ʷʰᵃᵗᶜʰᵃᵐᵃᶜᵃˡˡⁱᵗ - ᵉˡˡᵃ ᵐᵃⁱ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᶜʰʳⁱˢ ᵇʳᵒʷⁿ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"I'm here! I'm here!" Evan yelled as he ran to meet the others in the waiting room of the hospital. "Somebody! Anybody! Tell me what happened"

"Apparently Alaina's pregnant and she slipped and fell and now we're at a hospital" Kris filled him in.

"So I didn't hear wrong then. Winter you son of a bitch!" He lunged for her and she yelped, ducking behind Bird.

"It wasn't on purpose" she tried to defend herself but he didn't want to listen.

"No but my foot up your ass will be" he threatened as Donbo reached out to hold him back from actually hurting her.

"Easy Evan" Zee said, placing her hand on his chest to calm him down.

"I already tried that. You ain't gon' do nun' but wear yourself out. These niggas won't let you touch her" she grumbled.

She had been so mad when she heard what happened. Mostly because it had interrupted the little event she had going on with Josh but also because she was really excited to be an aunt and she didn't want anything to jeopardize that.

"Fine" he huffed out, letting out a breath. "And getcho crusty hands off me. This is Vera Wang". He dramatically straightened out his jacket and flipped the messy curls that sat atop his head.

"You know y'all can come in right?" Wayne told them, sticking his head out from the room.

"So what we been waiting out here for?" Bree asked and he shrugged in response, opening the door wider for them to come in.

"Lay boo boo, how you feeling?" Evan cooed, rushing towards Alaina who was sitting on a bed in the hospital room, Zee by his side. He pinched her cheeks while Zee felt her forehead for a fever, even though that was completely unrelated to everything that had happened.

"I just fell guys. I didn't pass out" she said. "And I don't have a fever". She smacked Zee's hand off her forehead and she gasped.

"Well excuse me for caring" Zee scowled.

"Okay Miss Davis, let's get right to it" the doctor said, walking into the full room.

"Okay so it looks like everything's all goo-"

"Thomas?" Evan called, surprised. It was the same doctor from when he had been hospitalised after Naya had poisoned him. He still looked cute tho.

"Evan" the doctor, Thomas, acknowledged him, a strained smile on his face. He looked uncomfortable. Something about Evan just didn't sit right with him. Maybe it was the flirtatious looks. Or the sexual innuendos that he would so casually slip into the conversation every two minutes or so.

"How you been? You look so nice" Evan complimented him, discreetly winking at him.

"Can y'all get back to this later? How's the baby?" Wayne asked, interrupting their awkward conversation.

"Right. The baby's all good. It's positioned right and nothing seems to be out of order" Thomas revealed.

"But what about the pain she felt?"

"Oh. That". He flipped the page on his clipboard and shook his head. "It's nothing serious really. See it's normal to feel abdominal pain when there's an imbalance of hormones in your body" he revealed. "All you have to do is just try to eat healthier and exercise a lot more. That should solve the problem"

"Hormonal imbalance?" Alaina repeated. "That's weird". She gave Wayne a look and he just looked away, guilty.

"So there's nothing really wrong with her?" Cass questioned.

"Not to my knowledge" he answered. "Like I said, you just need healthier food and some regular exercise. Not too much tho. I recommend taking a walk from time to time. Or yoga. Yoga would help a lot"

"Now I feel sorry for worrying all of you" she told the gang.

"Save your breath boo boo" Evan waved her off. "I accept my apologies in cash only. My CashApp is thiccdaddy37. Thank you very much"

"Thiccdaddy37?" Relly asked.

"Yeah. Boy don't act like you ain't notice that my rump getting bigger" he replied, winking at Thomas.

"Move" Zee huffed, pushing him aside. "Your rump ain't got nun' to do with what's going on"

"It kinda do" Evan grumbled.

"So doctor" she started. "You mean to tell me that I had to cancel my evening plans with a fine slice of dark chocolate med school booty because they ain't been having enough sex?"

"See hormonal imbalance is not just about inadequate sex-"

"Inadequate" Winter snorted and Bird smacked the back of her head.

"But it's mostly about sex tho right?"

"No. Like I said, a lot of things contribute to-" he paused when she raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yes. It's about sex" he gave in, rolling his eyes.

"Un-fucking-believable Lay" she threw her hands up and shook her head, walking towards the exit.

"Where you going?" Kris asked.

"Back to Los Angeles!" She yelled, slamming the door on her way out.

"Okay so she mad" Cass stated.

"Mad horny-oop" Evan added. "So Doctor.....Thomas, have any plans for the evening?" He asked, his eyes full of mischief.

"Actually I do. With my wife" Thomas answered, hoping it'd make him back off.

"Ion see a ring on your finger" he pointed out. "You sure you are?"

"Yes. Happily married. To my wife. Have been for four years now"

"Damn" Evan cursed. "Well what she don't know won't hurt her. Who gon' tell? Not me"

The tension in the room was thick as everybody watched what was going on between Evan and the visibly uncomfortable doctor, who was squirming like he was going to bolt anytime soon.

"I need some popcorn or sum'" Bree whispered and the others hummed in agreement.

Just then, Thomas's pager beeped, signalling that someone needed him.

"That's my cue. It was nice seeing you all again. Farewell Evan" he said before leaving the room, relief written all over his face.

"You too damn bold" Alaina told him.

"Hey if I want it, then damn right I gotta have it" he snapped his finger. "Speaking of which, he ain't give me an answer yet. I needa catch that doctor. Later boo boo". He blew Alaina a kiss before running out of the room.

"Thomas! Boy I see you running! Get back here!"

×××

Evan at it again with his lil hoe ass

Y'all my attention span is so short😭😭
I can't ever concentrate on one thing.
I got like 15 drafts and I be wanting to put em all out at the same damn time.

I think I needa find a therapist cause it's scary how fast I lose interest in shit.

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

not edited.