𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠

ᶜᵃˡˡ, ᵗʰᵉⁿ ⁱ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ, ᵒʰ ⁿᵒ
ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᵍᵉᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵛᵒⁱᶜᵉᵐᵃⁱˡ, ᵒʰ ⁿᵒ
ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ⁱᵗ, ˡᵉᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ᵛᵒⁱᶜᵉᵐᵃⁱˡ, ᵒʰ ⁿᵒ
ʰᵉʸ, ˡᵒᵒᵏˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʷᵉ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒᵃᵈ

ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿ' ᵗᵉˡˡˢ ᵐᵉ - ᵇʳʸˢᵒⁿ ᵗⁱˡˡᵉʳ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

Naya smiled smugly to herself as she watched Alaina laugh and talk with Evan and Zee, a drink in her hand

Naya smiled smugly to herself as she watched Alaina laugh and talk with Evan and Zee, a drink in her hand. They had ordered some food and Naya had purposely gotten the same thing as Alaina. She had crushed up the pills and had wanted to mix it with her drink, but then she got a better idea.

Why put a bunch of measly pills into her drink when she could put something else that was not detectable but equally as dangerous or even more?

So she trashed the pills and when Alaina wasn't looking, she swapped her drink out for hers which she had poured like three teaspoons of arsenic trioxide solution in.

Arsenic worked quickly and she was sure that by the next morning, Alaina would be nothing but a memory.

The thought made her smile grow slightly.

"I think I'll head out now" She spoke up, standing up from her seat. She didn't really have to go anywhere but she just didn't want to be around when Alaina finally took a sip of her drink. She knew that if she was, she'd have to act like she actually cared when in reality, she did not.

"Where you going?" Alaina asked.

"To the mall" she lied through her teeth.

"Oh....kay". Alaina found it weird that Naya would want to go to the mall suddenly out of nowhere but she just shrugged it off. Naya had always been..... different.

"Bye" Naya waved at them, faking a smile as she left the house. Wait till Allie heard about what she did.

-

"The fuck you mean you trashed the pills?!" Allie roared into the phone. Naya had just told her about how she threw the pills away but she had cut her off before she even finished what she was trying to say.

"Let me finish" Naya said. "I put something else in her drink"

"What?" She asked.

"Arsenic" Naya answered and Allie's eyes bulged out so much that they almost popped out.

"Fuck you mean Arsenic?! I said drug her not kill her!"

"What the fuck are you talking about? You specifically said you wanted her dead" Naya argued.

"I never did. I just said that it would be nice if she was" Allie denied.

"Well it's too late for that"