𝑟𝑖𝑔𝒉𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑠

ˢᵒᵐᵉᵇᵒᵈʸ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ, ᵘʰ
ˢᵒᵐᵉᵇᵒᵈʸ ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃⁿˢʷᵉʳˢ
ᵐᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱˢⁿ'ᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃⁿˢʷᵉʳ (ᵘʰ)
ᵐᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱˢⁿ'ᵗ (ⁿᵒ)
ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵗᵉˡˡⁱⁿ' ᵐʸˢᵉˡᶠ ᵗʰᵃᵗ
ᵇᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃⁱⁿ'ᵗ ⁿᵒᵗʰⁱⁿ' ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˡˡ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ
ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ⁱᵗ ᵇᵉ ⁱᶠ ⁱ ᵏⁿᵉʷ ʰᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵉˡᵗ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵐᵉ?

ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ'ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ - ʰ.ᵉ.ʳ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳʸˢᵒⁿ ᵗⁱˡˡᵉʳ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

The tension was thick between Alaina and Evan

The tension was thick between Alaina and Evan. She looked down at her feet and played with her fingers while he stood there with his arms crossed and an eyebrow raised at her. He only looked at her like that when he was disappointed.

"Aren't you gonna say something?" She asked, mustering up enough courage to look at him.

"I don't even know where to start" he said slowly, pinching the bridge of his nose. "How could you be so naïve?"

Naïve.

She wasn't a stranger to that word. She had been accused of being naïve more times that she could count. Maybe it was because she refused to see the bad in people and always look at the brighter side of every situation.

"What I do?" She asked.

"What didn't you do? Huh?"

"I honestly don't know what you're talking about" she said.

"I know about you and your ex"

"What?"

That caught her by surprise. She didn't think anybody else except Relly knew about them and what had happened in the morning.

"How did y-"

"I saw y'all the other night when you were drunk" he revealed.
He remembered he had forgotten his phone on her nightstand so he had gone back to get it. But he heard voices coming from the kitchen and the curiousity in him couldn't just let him mind his business.

"Do you ever wish we ended differently?" Evan heard Roddy ask and he raised an eyebrow, his interest piqued. He hid by the corner so he wouldn't be seen.

"All the time" Alaina replied and Evan put a hand over his mouth to keep from gasping and giving himself away. His eyes almost fell out their sockets when Alaina kissed him.

This was not happening.

"And I also saw y'all today earlier in the kitchen" he said. "Do you really think you're doing the right thing?" He asked, sitting beside her on the bed.

"But....he loves me Evan"

"I know he loves you. Even Stevie goddamn Wonder can see that that boy is still in love with you"

It was very obvious. The way he stared at her when he thought nobody was looking. The way he had freaked out when she had that reaction. He refused to leave her side til she woke up. It was just the bareface truth that he was still deeply in love with her.

Evan was rooting for them. He really was. But there were some issues with this.

"But you know who else loves you? Danny. What about him?"

Although Evan had never been a fan of Alaina and Daniel's relationship, or of Daniel himself, he couldn't say that he was particularly happy that Alaina was cheating on him. He wasn't a fan of cheaters and he couldn't just sit and watch his friend do somebody dirty like that.

"Oh my God. Daniel" Alaina groaned, putting her face in her palms.

She had completely forgotten about Daniel. Things with Roddy were moving so fast that she didn't even remember that she had a boyfriend back in New York. She hadn't even called him in a while. They hadn't talked properly since he freaked out about Roddy being her ex.

"Yeah. Daniel Simmons. The guy who loves you too back in New York" Evan said.

"Look Alaina, you're a friend and you know I would never advise you wrongly or try to sabotage you or some shit like that. Imma just tell you this". He got up and stood in front of her.

"You got two people competing for your heart. You got your ex ,Roddy, who, from what I've seen, could prolly die for you. Then you got Daniel, who's been there for you all those nights you cried yourself to sleep" he said.

"You can't have both of them. Can't eat your cake and have it. You either choose Roddy and leave Danny or leave Roddy and choose Danny. The choice is yours. Just know that whatever you choose, imma support you a hundred percent" he finished and kissed her forehead.

"Now I gotta dip. Nathan's waiting"

Nathan was the guy he had met on the beach. He had texted saying that he was waiting for him on the beach.

"See ya". He threw up a peace sign and left.

Leaving her with a lot to think about.

_

Roddy was everything she wanted in a man. He was nice. Funny. Smart. Protective. Caring. Kinda supportive. He was perfect.

But Daniel was there for her when she felt like she was worthless. He had comforted her when she cried over Roddy leaving. He had helped her pick up the pieces of her broken heart.

Plus he felt safe. When she was with him, she didn't have to worry about arguments when they disagreed on something. Or him overreacting about something. She felt like she was in control of the relationship.

But then Roddy had good dick.

Danny was good too but Roddy was better.

God this was such a hard decision.

Not really but she couldn't bring herself to make a solid decision.

Fuck.

××

Y'all gon' hate me so bad.

Happy new year tho ❤️✨
I wish y'all good health, more wealth and happiness 😌

Stay safe

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

Not edited.