𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠

ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍⁱⁿᵍ
ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵗᵘʳⁿ ᵗᵒ ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉʳˢ, ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵗᵘʳⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵃⁿᵍᵉʳˢ

ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵇᵉᶜᵒᵐᵉ ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉʳˢ - ᵗᵒʳʸ ˡᵃⁿᵉᶻ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Now I know fasho that they up to sum'" Winter said to the gang, leaning back on her seat

"Now I know fasho that they up to sum'" Winter said to the gang, leaning back on her seat. "Them bitches ain't even in the same class"

"Whatchu talmbout?" Kris asked.

"She talmbout Allie and that shawty that showed up with baby bird" Bree explained. "I been keeping a eye on them too. They real sus"

"Oh yeah. The white bitch. What her name is again? Nelly? Nessa? Nora?" Bird tried to remember.

"Her name is Naya and she is as fine as day" Donbo spoke up, making everybody give him a look.

"What? I'm just saying she fine"

"She's also a whole weirdo. And a snake" Relly added.

"And how you know that?"

"I overheard her talking to Allie earlier today". He had been in the kitchen, looking for what to eat when he heard them coming down the stairs in a deep conversation, Alaina being the topic of discussion.

He had had suspicions about Naya and this conversation just confirmed everything he had been thinking. He hid behind the counter and pulled out his phone to record their conversation as evidence for when he told the gang later.

"I even got a recording". He picked up his phone and played it.

"I swear to God I can't even tell why we're friends. She likes to think she's all that but she really isn't" Naya's voice came.

"Right. She ain't even that pretty" Allie agreed.

They all knew she was lying about that one because they wouldn't be so bothered by her mere existence if she wasn't better than them in all aspects.

"And she thinks the entire world revolves around her. I'm sick of it"

"We need to do something about her. And fast too"

"I second that" Naya concurred.

"Good"

Then the recording ended.

"Bitches really out here being all negative and shit" Cass said.

"I bet Allie was the one who put them almonds in her ice cream the other day" Bird suggested.

"Course she was. Y'all ain't hear Roddy yell at her?" Bree asked and was surprised at all the confused looks she got. "Shiiiddd y'all ain't hear it? I got front row seats to that. Ole boy was mad tight. Almost hit her"

"Really?" Kris was shocked. In all her years of knowing Roddy, she had never seen him act even relatively violent towards a female. Except Bree and Winter but they were the exceptions.

"Why would she do sum' as evil as that?" Donbo asked.

"I guess she saw Alaina as a threat considering her history with lil bird. She probably got worried that he would fall back in love with her" Bird explained.

"She's not wrong about that" Cass piped up, taking a sip from the water bottle in her hand.

"Obviously" Relly said, hooking an arm around her shoulders and pulling her into him.

"Ok so I get why she's tryna harm Lay but what's Nettle's excuse?" Bird asked.

"I been tryna tell y'all for the past couple of days now" Bree answered, exasperated. "She want a piece of double R mane"

When it came to shit like this, Bree was really observant. She noticed the way Naya would try to fix her appearance anytime Roddy walked by and how she'd make sure her hips sway when she walked by him.

Not like she had any hips anyway.

"So you telling me there's five bitches up in the crib and three of them want one person? How is that even possible?" Relly asked.

"Well two of them want the same person. One of them already got his ass on a leash" His girlfriend corrected him.

"You got that right" Kris said, giving her a high five.

Kris didn't even understand why they still bothered at this point. Roddy had made it completely obvious that he was head over heels in love with Alaina. He was smitten over her. All they had to do was just take the hint, back off and let love win but that was too hard to ask.

"So Lay really rolling with a snake?" Donbo spoke up.

"Yeah. We gotta protect her at all cost"

"Now I'm most definitely gonna keep an eye on that bitch" Cass said.

Cass never really liked Naya to start with. Right from when they had first met. She thought she was snobby, fake, arrogant and she reminded her of one of The Plastics from Mean Girls.

She hated The Plastics.

_

"Except almonds, do you think she's allergic to anything else?" Allie asked Naya. They were having a brainstorming session on what to do to finally get rid of Alaina.

"No. She doesn't really tell me much about stuff like tha- wait!" Naya yelled and stood up, making Allie sit up.

"What is it?"

"I'm remembering something" she told her. "She said that the only thing worse than almonds is uh...." She closed her eyes as she scanned her brain to remember.

"Well what is it?"

"I'm trying to remember"

"Try harder!" Allie commanded. At this point, she was desperate to have Roddy all to herself. She could feel him slipping away and she did not like the feeling. She knew Naya had her eyes on Roddy too. She wasn't stupid. But she'd take care of her too. All she had to do after taking care of Alaina was pin the blame on Naya and they would both be out of her way.

That was exactly the same thing going through Naya's head too. She wanted Allie out of the way. She did not like her and she didn't like to share. She wanted Roddy and she was determined to get him because she got whatever she wanted.

That was the way it was.

Suddenly she remembered what she had been trying so hard to.

"Oh I got it" she said.

"What?"

"This one's a drug. And it's pretty easy to get"

××

💀💀

Imma just leave it at this for a while🏃🏽‍♀️💨

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

Not edited.