𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

ᵗᵒᵒᵏ ʰᵉʳ ᵒⁿ ᵃ ᵛᵃᶜᵃʸ, ᵇʳᵃⁿᵈ ⁿᵉʷ ᵖʳᵃᵈᵃ ᵇᵃᵍ
ⁱ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ˢᵖᵒⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᵈᵃʸ ⁱ ᶜᵃⁿ

ᵇᵒᵈʸ ⁱⁿ ᵐᵒᵗⁱᵒⁿ - ᵈʲ ᵏʰᵃˡᵉᵈ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳʸˢᵒⁿ ᵗⁱˡˡᵉʳ, ˡⁱˡ ᵇᵃᵇʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ʳᵒᵈᵈʸ ʳⁱᶜᶜʰ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

liked by thealainadavis, thatbitchzee and 2478964 others

roddyricch: I just wanna spoil you everyday I can😩

comments disabled.

"You excited?" Wayne asked  Alaina, who was looking out the window, and he got her attention.

"Crazy excited" she answered, flashing him a smile. "I mean we're going to Florida so yeah"

He had seen how she had been stressing lately trying to finish up things for the fashion line she and Evan were working on which was set to launch in the summer and he figured that a little break would was in order because he remembered that he had read somewhere that too much stress wasn't good for women who were expecting.

Besides, valentine's Day was literally that weekend and this served as an excuse to take her on a special valentine's day weekend getaway in Florida. He had already booked a suite at the Gianni Versace Mansion.

She had always told him that she wanted to go there and he couldn't wait to see the look on her face when she found out.

"Thank you for this" she told him. "You have no idea how I so badly needed this break"

"I think I do. Whenever you got some typa work that you gotta do, you usually just bury yourself in it and you don't relent till it's done" he observed.

He had noticed this back when they had first started dating and she was still in college. Whenever she had a project or a paper to do, she minimize all types of contact with people and stay locked up in her room till she got it done.

"I mean can you blame me? This is literally like my dream and I just want it to be perfect" she revealed.

"And it will be" he assured her. "For now, all you gotta do is just relax and enjoy the weekend"

"I will" she agreed, planting a kiss on his lips.

"Mmm. You got a new lip gloss?" He asked, noticing that her lips tasted different.

"Yeah" she nodded. "You like it?"

"Iono. Imma need another taste" he said and she giggled, leaning in again.

"Okay i have a question" he pulled away slightly.

"What is it?"

"What would you say if I asked you to officially be a member of the mile high club?"

".......I think I'd say let's get into it then" she replied and he smirked, smashing his lips on hers.

-

"Baby. Baby we're here" Wayne said, gently shaking his girlfriend after he had walked into their suite. She had gotten so tired that she had fallen asleep in the car and he had had to give her a piggy back ride all the way into the mansion. Of course the lady at the reception had given him a weird look when she had seen them, he didn't care.

He'd do anything for his queen.

"Hmm?" She hummed as she stirred awake.

"We're here" he repeated, gently letting her down so she could stand on her own two feet.

"Where are we anyway?" she asked, trying to rub the tiredness out her eyes.

"Uh....the Gianni Versace Mansion" he revealed and she nodded.

"Oh"

He could tell that what he had said didn't fully register because it had taken him a few seconds to actually get a proper reaction from her.

"Wait what? You forreal?" She asked.

"Yeah" he nodded.

"I swear to God, if you playing-"

"I'm not" he said.

She gave him a look as she eyed the room suspiciously. When she finally realized that he wasn't lying, her mouth fell open and she covered it with her hands.

"Wayne!!!!!" she squealed and she jumped on him, wrapping her legs around his torso as she peppered kisses all over his face.

"I knew you was gon' like it" he chuckled.

"I love you" she gushed.

"I love you too mamas" he replied, leaning in to kiss her.

-

"This is so beautiful" Alaina said as she looked out at Florida at nighttime. It was just something about all the lights that made everything seem even more magical.

"Not as beautiful as you are" Wayne spoke up, coming behind her to press a kiss on the back of her neck where her pulse tattoo was.

"You mad cheesy" she blushed, shaking her head.

"Only for you" he replied and she giggled.

"So what's the plan for tomorrow?" She asked.

"I was thinking maybe we could just walk around a lil. Get to know the place better. Iono. I didn't really plan nun'" he confessed.

"So this was kinda like a spontaneous trip?"

"Something like that"

"Well we'll see where tomorrow takes us. Ion even care where, I'm just really glad to be here with you"

"Me too" he reciprocated, smiling a bit. "But let's not waste the night thinking about tomorrow when there's so much we could be getting up to this night"

"Like what?" She asked, turning to face him as she placed her hands on his chest.

"Sheksh" he answered in a weird voice and she laughed.

"Boy move. You ont ever get tired"

"Neither do you" he countered and she blushed again, looking away guiltily.

"It's the hormones" she tried to blame it on the pregnancy but he wasn't buying it.

"Right. The hormones. That's why you've sucked my dick twice today already"

"Alright. I get it. Shut up" she rolled her eyes and he chuckled as she dragged him down by his shirt to meet her in a kiss.

×××

y'all got me all the way fucked up if y'all think I'm gon' simp for that nigga.

yeah I want him, he fine and all but he need a haircut anyway and I'm on my baldhead heaux shit and that's that.

I'm not gon' chase him or see his attention or whatever y'all thinking.
Just putting it out there for y'all to know.

I'm over it. Completely over it.

Anyways y'all, I seen a snippet of the Body In Motion video and Roddy look so good🤤🥴😭

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

not edited.