𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑠

ʷʰᵃᵗ ʷᵉ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ'ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ
ʷʰᵃᵗ ʷᵉ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ'ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ
ⁱᶠ ⁱ ʷᵃˢⁿ'ᵗ, ⁱᶠ ⁱ ʷᵃˢⁿ'ᵗ
ʷⁱᵗʰ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵇᵒᵈʸ, ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵒᵗᵗᵃ ʰⁱᵈᵉ ⁱᵗ ʷʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵒⁱⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʳʸⁱⁿᵍ?
ⁱ ᵃⁱⁿ'ᵗ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ, ⁿᵒ, ʷʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵒⁱⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ˡʸⁱⁿᵍ?
ᵗʳʸⁿᵃ ˢᵉˡˡ ᵃ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵃⁱⁿ'ᵗ ⁿᵒᵇᵒᵈʸ ᵇᵘʸⁱⁿ'
ˡᵒᵒᵏ ᵐᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ᵉʸᵉˢ, ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ⁿⁱᶜᵉ?
ʷʰʸ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ ⁱᵗ ᵉⁿᵈ? ᵇᵃᵇʸ ⁱ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ'ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ
ⁱ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ'ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ʰⁱᵐ, ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ
ʲᵘˢᵗ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ʷʰᵉⁿ, ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵗʳⁱᵖ
ᵇᵃᵇʸ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ʷⁱˢʰ, ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒⁿᵉ ⁱ'ᵐ ʷⁱᵗʰ
ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ'ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵃ, ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ'ᵛᵉ, ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ'ᵛᵉ, ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ, ᵃʸ
ʸᵉᵃʰ ⁱ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ (ᵈᵃᵐⁿ)
ʸᵉᵃʰ ⁱ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ (ʸᵉᵃʰ)

ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ'ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ - ʰ.ᵉ.ʳ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳʸˢᵒⁿ ᵗⁱˡˡᵉʳ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

Alaina sighed as she walked up to Roddy who was waiting on the beach

Alaina sighed as she walked up to Roddy who was waiting on the beach. Her heart heavy from what she was about to do.

"Hey" she said and he turned around, a smile quickly gracing his features.

"Where you been? I been waiting for half an hour"

"I had to wait for Naya to go to sleep" she explained, tucking her hands into the back pockets of her shorts. "Look, Roddy, I got sum' to tell you"

"Can't it wait? I'm tryna spend some time with you". He leaned down to kiss her but she took a step back, making him furrow his eyebrows.

"We can't.....do that" she said, her voice smaller than normal.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about us, Roddy. We can't do this"

"Is this about Allie? I promise ion feel nun' for her"

"But she's pregnant. With your child. She's always gonna be in your life because of that. She's always gonna want your attention-"

"I'll handle her" he cut her off.

"But what about Danny? He's been so good to me and I can't do this to him"

"You ont wanna be with me because of Hollywood?" He asked, scrunching up his face.

Hollywood wasn't even here yet he was still posing a threat to Roddy's entire existence.

"Leave him"

"I can't"

"Why not?"

"He's been there for me when nobody wasn't. When you left, it broke me. He was there for me" she said.

She had met Danny shortly before things with Roddy became rocky. Even though they didn't know each other very well, he had comforted her each and every night she cried over Roddy.  He got her food when she got hungry and told her stories when she couldn't sleep.

He treated her like a queen.

He still did.

And she couldn't do him dirty like this.

"I know I hurt you. I curse myself everyday for that. Trust me I do" he said, grabbing her arms. "Give me a chance to redeem myself. I promise I won't fuck up this time"

"But Roddy i-"

"Look me in my eyes and tell me you don't love me anymore" he requested, catching her off guard. "Tell me you don't feel anything for me anymore. Not even a drop of love for me in your heart anymore. Tell me that you'd rather spend your life up in New York with Hollywood. Tell me all that and I'll leave you alone"

Looking into his eyes, she could see everything she wanted in life. Happiness. Good sex. Security. She just wanted to throw caution to the wind and give in to him.

But she couldn't.

"I can't do that" she shook her head, looking down at her feet. "I still love you. I never stopped"

"Then be with me" he persisted. "Forget Allie. Forget Hollywood. We could go somewhere where it could be only us. Us against the world" he suggested.

"I.... can't" she said as she felt like the bile rise up her throat. She felt like she could break down and burst into tears any second from now.

"Why not?"

She felt her heart break all over again when she looked up again at him. He had all the hope in the world in his eyes.

"There are so many odds against us, Roddy. There's Allie. There's-"

"You're the only one stopping you!" he cut her off.

"I think it's best if we just remain friends" she said, looking out at the ocean to keep from crying.

"You and I both know we can't be just friends, Lay" he contradicted. When she didn't say anything, he knew that she had made her decision.

"Have a nice night, Alaina" he muttered before walking away.

As he left, the tears came flooding down.

_

"I think I already know the decision you made" Evan said, sitting next to Alaina on the sand.

She had stayed on the beach after Roddy had left and just cried. That was all she knew to do.

"I love him, Evan. I really do" she blubbered, resting her head on his shoulder.

"It's okay sweetie. You're gonna be just fine" he consoled her, rubbing her back.

"How? He's-" the rest of the sentence got muffled as she sobbed into his shirt.

"If it was really meant to be, it would" he said and that only made her cry harder.

××

Short chapter but still....

Like I said.... y'all prolly hate me

It's gon' be all good soon tho

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

Not edited