𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑐𝒉𝑒𝑠

ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵘⁿ ᵒʷᵉˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʸ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍˡᵒʷ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵃⁱʳ ᵒʷᵉˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵉᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ⁱᵗ ⁱⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ⁿᵒˢᵉ
ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃⁿᵈ ᵒʷᵉˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒʳ ˡᵉᵗᵗⁱⁿᵍ ⁱᵗ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗᵒᵉˢ
ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ᵒʷᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗᵒᵘᶜʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗᵒᵉˢ
ʳᵉᵃˡ ⁿⁱᵍᵍᵃ ˢʰⁱᵗ

ᶠˡᵃʷˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃˡˡ - ⁿᵃˢᵗʸ ᶜ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Out of all of the girls, you're my one and only girl Ain't nobody in the world tonight

"Out of all of the girls, you're my one and only girl Ain't nobody in the world tonight. All of the stars, they don't shine brighter than you are. Ain't nobody in the world but you and I, you and I, you and I. Nobody in the world tonight. Ain't nobody in the world but you and I" Wayne sang as he played the piano while Alaina watched him in awe, secretly recording him.

"How was that?" He asked when he finished.

She was completely floored.

When she had asked him to sing to her, she didn't think he'd be this good.

"Boy whatchu doing rapping and wasting all those damn vocals. You needa join a choir or sum'" she told him and he chuckled.

"Nah. Singing is reserved only for my baby" he said and she blushed.

"Aww" she cooed. "You know that reminds me, I gotta call Zee and tell her all the tea. She been texting but I ain't been having the time to-" she stopped talking when she noticed Wayne was staring at her.

"What? What is it?" She asked him. "Do I have sum' on my face?"

"No no. Everything is just....perfect" he slightly whispered, a smile on his face.

"Oh.....kay so-"

"I got you something" he revealed, cutting her off.

"What I tell you bout that?" She reminded him.

She had told him severally that she hated it when he got her random gifts and surprises because he always seemed to go all out whenever he did and she didn't like him wasting his money.

"I know. I know. But I can't help it. I just wanna show you how much you mean to me" he said.

"And you can do that by writing me letters and shit like that. Things that don't require you to spend any money. I'd appreciate that more than lavish gifts. Ion want you to waste your money" she told him.

"But I'm not wasting it. I'm spending it on you. If it's gon' put a smile on that pretty face of yours then it's worth every single fucking dollar"

"Okay you convinced me" she agreed.

It seemed as if Wayne always knew what to say to make her fold. Either that or she gave into him too easily.