𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑑

ⁱ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ'ᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵃʸᵉᵈ ᵃᵗ ʰᵒᵐᵉ, ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ⁱ ʷᵃˢ ᵈᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵃˡᵒⁿᵉ
ᵇᵘᵗ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃⁱᵈ 'ʰᵉˡˡᵒ', ⁱ ᵏⁿᵉʷ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ⁱᵗ ᵃˡˡ

ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ - ᵈᵘᵃ ˡⁱᵖᵃ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Yeah. Come over at 8. He won't be home then" Alaina told somebody on the phone, checking to see if Wayne was nearby.

"And you're sure about this?" The voice on the other end asked.

"A hundred percent"

"Iono. I still feel a type of way about this. Ion wanna get caught"

"Look if it makes you feel any safer when you get here, you can just come through the back" she suggested.

"Baby?" Wayne called and she heard him coming down the stairs.

"Look I gotta go. He's coming. Text me when you get here" she rushed out and quickly hung up, picking up a knife to keep on cutting fruit up as Wayne finally came into sight.

"Hey baby, you seen my keys anywhere?" He asked, looking around the kitchen.

"Yeah. It's right here". She picked it up from the kitchen counter, where he had carelessly left it the night before.

"Thanks baby. What imma do without you?"

"Nothing apparently" she replied with a little sass. "Where you going anyway?"

"Oh. The guys and I just wanna go grab a couple drinks and maybe I might make a club appearance tonight" he answered.

"And how long you gon' be gone for?"

"Iono to be honest. It's a club. Shit could get crazy"

"Mhmm. Okay have fun" she said and went back to cutting up the cucumber, making him furrow his eyebrows.

"You straight?"

"Mhmm" she nodded.

"You need anything?"

"No, I'm good. Have fun. Love you"

"You sure?" He double-checked.

"Yeah. I'm sure. Have fun" she assured him, moving over to the cabinets to get a bowl.

"Are you good bro?"

It was very unlike Alaina to just be okay with him going to a club full of women and booze. Alone. It was weird.

"Yeah" she answered. "Just go have fun. I want you to have fun. I'm just gon' be home chilling"

"I'm good? I didn't do anything? I can go out?" He asked.

"Yeah. You're a grown ass man. Why wouldn't you be able to go out?"

"You sure? If it's about last night, I swear I only watched one movie with Amir. Okay maybe two-" she raised an eyebrow at him. "-and a half"

"You're good bro" she playfully rolled her eyes. "Here gimme kiss". He leaned over the counter and kissed her, still unsure of what to believe.

"You sure? I could cancel on them if you want me to. We could just watch movies if you want" he suggested.

"Stop tripping. Go" she persisted. "I promise I'm not mad"

"Okay" he said slowly. "Imma get you something nice on my way back just incase you mad and you're just lying".

"Boy go" she laughed.

-

"So you saying that you feel guilty cause you left her at home?" Bird asked, trying to get Wayne's story straight.

"No. I'm just saying that it was weird. She ain't even get mad that she was gon' be home alone" he explained.

"Tuh. Don't you know that's what women want?" Relly chimed in. "They need a lil alone time so they could spend all day on the phone gossiping with their friends about whatever. At least that's what Cass told me today"

"We are her friends" he stated.

"The girls ain't here" Donbo pointed out. "Except Bree and Winter"

"Yeah. You prolly worrying over nun'" Bree added. Wayne though about it for a while but shook his head.

"Nah. It just don't seem right mane. Imma just go back home and check on her"

"But we just got here" Bird complained.

"Mane stop tripping. You was the one talking about guys' night out and now you the one tryna ruin it with your insecurities" Winter attacked him.

"I am not insecure"

"Then why you gotta run back home just cause she's alone? She told you to go didn't she?"

"Well yeah but it's-"

"It's what?" She cut him off, raising an eyebrow.

"Shut the fuck up and pass me a bottle" he grumbled.

-

"Hold that please!" Allie desperately called in an attempt to get whoever was in the elevator to stop the doors from closing. Luckily, a hand stuck out of it and the doors remained open, allowing her to get in too.

"Thanks" she thanked the person inside.

"It's ight shawty" he replied.

"I'm Allie" she introduced herself with a small smile seeing as they were the only two inside there.

"Jayvon" he told her, returning the smile.

She had to admit, he was remarkably fine. He was tall. And fine. And skinny a bit. And fine. With neat twists. And he was fine too.

"So uh... whatchu- whatchu here for?" He asked, stuffing his hands in the pockets of his jeans.

"Therapy" she answered truthfully.

"What for?"

"It's a long story" she shook her head. He reached over and hit the emergency stop button of the elevator, making it stop.

"We got time"

-

"No he ain't at home" Alaina said into the phone.

"Well come open the door"

"You here already?" She asked, surprised. "That was fast"

"Yeah"

"Ight imma be there in a minute"

×××

Okay so saweetie said that the video is old and they made up a long time ago and quavo said that he never physically abused her so whatever.

Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment.
Thanks

not edited.