𝒉𝑖𝑔𝒉 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠

ⁱ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ˢᵗᵒᵐᵃᶜʰ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵉˣᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ
ᵐᵃⁿ, ⁱ'ᵐ ᵗʳʸⁿᵃ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡˡʸ

ᵐᵃʳᵗⁱⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵍⁱⁿᵃ - ᵖᵒˡᵒ ᵍ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Okay. Crack another egg" Alaina told Wayne and he mugged her.

So for their first act of bonding together, they decided, well she decided, to bake cookies and she let Wayne do all the work.

"What?" She asked, an innocent smile on her face.

"Don't act like you didn't see me struggling to crack the first one" he grumbled.

"Cracking an egg isn't even that hard. You just hit it on something hard and when it cracks, you open it up and pour it in the bowl"

"Bet then". He hit the egg on her forehead, making it crack.

"That was outta pocket". She said as she hit him and he laughed.

"Fucking spray bottle laugh" she mumbled and he mugged her again.

"Just beat it". She handed him a whisk and he snatched it from her.

-

"Easy so it doesn't get lumpy" she guided him as he mixed the cookie dough.

"Is it supposed to be this thick?" He asked, scrunching up his face.

"Yes" she answered. "Stop acting weird and just do it"

"This feels weird" he complained. "When we gon' put in the chocolate chips?". He asked again, his face lighting up. He loved chocolate chips so it was only right that he asked.

"When you done"

"Can you at least put some in my mouth?"

"No" she told him and his small smile dropped.

"Mean ass" he grumbled.

-

"How it turn out?" He asked Alaina as she tasted one of the cookies after they were done.

He waited anxiously like all those contestants on Chopped as she chewed as slowly as possible, no expression on her face to give away how she felt about it.

Then finally she swallowed.

"Well?" He asked when his patience had finally run out.

"It's not bad" she said.

"That's it? It's not bad? You mean to tell me I been in this kitchen for over an hour just for that? You must got me fucked up then"

"You didn't let me finish" she told him, playfully hitting his chest. "I wanted to say that it's good. Really good"

"Really now?" He smiled.

"Yeah" she nodded, smiling back.

"So what do I get as a kind of award for doing good on my first try?"

"Whatchu want?" She asked, coming closer to him.

"Head" he answered and her smile dropped.

"Rodrick"

"Yeah I know. Celibacy. Whatever. Can I at least get a kiss?" He requested.

"Sure". She leaned up and placed her lips on his to give him a short sweet kiss. Just as she was about to pull away, his hands wrapped around her waist and he deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue into her mouth. His hands creeped their way down to her ass and she pulled away.