𝑖 𝑠𝑖𝑝

ⁱ ᵖᵘᵗ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ⁱⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʰᵃⁿᵈˢ
ʰᵒᵖⁱⁿ' ʸᵒᵘ'ᵈ ʰᵒˡᵈ ᵐᵉ ᵒⁿᶜᵉ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ
ʰᵒʷ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈⁱᵈ?
ᵏⁿᵒʷⁱⁿ' ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵇᵘʳⁿˢ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵈⁱᵈ

ᵃ ʷᵒᵐᵃⁿ - ᵗᵒʳʸ ˡᵃⁿᵉᶻ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

Roddy slowly sipped the lean in his double cup as he listened to Allie rant about how the nail tech didn't get the right shade of pink she wanted and fucked up her day

Like he cared.

"Are you even listening to me?" She asked.

"Yeah" he answered absentmindedly.

"Good. Am I on speakerphone?"

"Nah"

"Then why you sound so distant?"

"I got a cough" he lied.

"Oh. Okay whatever. Anyway, she- Oh finally! The manager's here! I gotta go boo boo. Love you". She didn't wait for a response before hanging up. Not like she was going to get any. Roddy wasn't a fan of lies.

"How you trade filet mignon for a two piece chicken nugget?" Donbo asked.

"And it ain't even like them nuggets from Chick-fil-A or some shit like that. Got me fucked up with them burnt Wendy nuggets" Bird added.

"Fuck y'all talmbout?". Roddy looked up at them from the top of his shades. He really didn't have it in him to make conversation but he was the one being directly spoken to so he had to respond.

"How you leave Alaina for a bop?" Donbo came out with it, really wanting to know the answer.

"Can we not talk bout this right now?"

"No. We gon' talk about it now cuh whatchu said the other day really wasn't sitting right wimme. It looked like you hurt her" Bree said.

"Why y'all talking like she wasn't the one to start shit?" He tried to defend himself.

"We don't care. We're just saying that you shouldn't hate her just because she chose to make a name for herself. She wanted to be something" Bird explained.

"She was already something. She was my girl". They all shot him a 'really' look.

"See that's the problem with your big headed ass. You really think that's all she's ever gonna wanna be? Your girl?" Relly asked.

"I was thinking it would be enough for her"

"Obviously not. See sometimes it ain't about what you think. It's about her dreams. Desires. Ambitions. Aspiratio-"