𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑖𝑡

ⁱ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵃ ᵍⁱʳˡ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵃ ᵐᵃⁿ
ⁱ ᵇᵉᵍ ʸᵒᵘ, ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖˡᵃⁿ
ⁱᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱᵗ ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᵈᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ʷᵉʸ ᵐᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉ

ʸᵒᵍᵃ - ᵗᵒʳⁱ ᵏᵉᵉᶜʰᵉ × ⁿᵃⁱʳᵃ ᵐᵃʳˡᵉʸ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"I missed youuuuuuuuuu!" Zee gushed as she pulled Alaina into a massive bear hug

"I missed you too" Alaina laughed, hugging to her back.

Zee had demanded that Alaina come all the way up to her new house in Santa Barbara to see her and Alaina knew she didn't have any choice.

Zee had gotten a job up there and had relocated. Her and Josh were still together tho. They made it work and Zee had told her that he was always coming over on the weekends to see her.

"Where's Evan?" She asked, peering behind Alaina.

"Out cold back in Compton. He been sleep since yesterday" Alaina answered, walking past Zee to go into the house.

Evan had passed out immediately he had stepped into her mum's house and everybody knew that once Evan slept off, he couldn't be awakened till whenever he decided to wake up himself.

"So tell me" Zee said, locking the door and coming to join her in the living room.

"Tell you what?"

"Everything"

"Everything about what?"

"Girl- the vacation!"

"Ohhhhhhh" Alaina said, realising what Zee meant.

"Yeah 'oHhHhHhH'. Now start talking"

"Well......."

-

"So whatchu saying is that Allie's pregnant?" Zee asked for confirmation.

"Yeah" she nodded.

"And Evan thinks Naya's up to sum'?". She nodded again.

She intentionally left out the parts of her and Roddy because if she told her, Zee would ask questions and she really didn't have it in her to answer any questions.

She would tell her in due time.

"Well to be honest with you, I kinda thought she was weird but I didn't wanna say nun' cuh I didn't want you think I was bitter" Zee revealed.