𝑖𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑖𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑖𝑔𝒉𝑡

ⁱ'ᵐ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵍᵃⁿᵍˢᵗᵃ
ᵇᵃᵇʸ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿˢʷᵉʳ?
ⁱ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᵛᵉ, ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ⁱ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵃˢᵗᵉʳ
ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ᵍᵃⁿᵍˢᵗᵃ

ᵍᵃⁿᵍˢᵗᵃ - ᵈᵃʳᵏᵒᵒ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵃᶜᵉⁿ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Those nails are giving very much what they supposed to gave" Evan said and Alaina giggled.

"Purrr" she agreed, doing the right hand periodt swipe as she sipped on her sprite.

She had planned a pamper day with Evan, Zee, Kris and Cass and they were having so much fun. They had gotten a little hungry so they had stopped to get some food.

"Iono bout y'all but these wings BUSSING bussing" Zee moaned, chewing on her food.

"I know that's right" Cass concurred while Kris just gave them a thumbs up, her mouth too full to talk.

"Can y'all at least try to behave a lil bit ladylike?" Evan suggested.

"Ladylike my nuts" Zee grunted, holding up her middle finger and Evan rolled his eyes.

"Very mature of you Zora" he grumbled and Alaina laughed, giving Zee a high five.

"So where we headed after eating?" Alaina asked.

"I'm glad that you asked because I signed us up for a painting class" Cass revealed and everybody gave her a weird look.

"Painting class?" Evan repeated. "What's that?"

"Y'know. Painting class" She answered but he still looked confused.

"And that is what?"

"It's like a studio where you paint on a canvas dumbass" Alaina explained and his mouth formed an 'o' shape.

"Oh that's what it is? In that case, hell no" he said and Cass smacked her lips.

"C'mon. It's gonna be fun"

"Oh it's gonna be fun? Still no"

"Guys?" She called, looking at all of others for support.

"It could be fun guys" Alaina spoke up and Cass gave her a grateful smile.

"Fun how?" Zee asked and Kris raised an eyebrow.

"Y'know. We'll learn how to paint. We'll bond and stuff like that" she listed but gave up when she saw nobody was buying it. "The instructor's hot by the way"

"Well why didn't you say so in the first place?" Evan said, standing up. "Let's go ladies. We wouldn't wanna be late now"

"Right behind you Ev" Zee spoke up, eating the last wing.

"I can't with y'all" Alaina shook her head and looked outside the window. Her breath hitched in her throat and she froze at what she saw. Or what she thought she saw.

"Lay you good?" Kris called when she noticed but she didn't answer, still looking out the window.

"Lay" Evan repeated, nudging her a bit, making her snap back into reality.

"Sorry what?" She answered.

"Girl what was you looking at like that?" He asked, looking out the window too. His eyebrows furrowed when he didn't see anybody outside.

"Oh nothing. I just thought I saw somebody I know" she explained.

"Well it must be Jesus if it got you this shook" Zee said.