𝑤𝒉𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒?

ᵐᵃⁿ, ⁱ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ (ᵐᵒʳᵉ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ) ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵃʳᵍᵘᵐᵉⁿᵗ
ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿ' ʷʳᵒⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵉ, ⁱ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵃʸ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᶜʳᵉʷ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ ᵘᵖ

ʰⁱᵗ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ - ˢᶻᵃ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʸ ᵈᵒˡˡᵃʳ $ⁱᵍⁿ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

Lilacs. Daisies. Sunflowers.

Alaina was sure her mother's living room could pass for a florist shop now with the way Roddy had been sending bouquets of different flowers every thirty minutes.

As time went on and more bouquets were delivered, she felt her resolve starting to melt away. Maybe she should've given him a chance to talk. It didn't make sense how he would try so hard to get her back and then go and fuck around with some other bitch.

Something was wrong.

She had kicked him out in the heat of the moment and she was starting to regret it.

The doorbell rang again and she stood up from the couch, ready to receive another bouquet of flowers.

Opening the door, she came face to face with Roddy who was holding a bouquet of white roses.

Seeing him again awakened all the feelings that she had suppressed and her lips twisted into a deep scowl.

"Hey" he tried, flashing her a weak smile.

"What the hell do you want from me Rodrick?"

"Ten minutes. Just ten minutes of your time and I'll be gone. I promise" he said, hope evident in his eyes. She stared at him for a while before shaking her head.

"Get lost Moore". She made to swing the door shut but he stuck his foot in the doorway and stopped it from closing all the way.

"Move your foot or imma break it"

"Not until you listen to me" he insisted. They had a mini staring contest there and when she saw that he wasn't going to let up any time soon, she sighed in defeat and opened it up.

"What? What in the world do you want to say to me now that I haven't heard before?"

"You know I love you and won't ever try to hurt you right?" He asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Try again Moore"

Silence engulfed them as she just stood with her hands on her waist, waiting for him to say something else.

"Y-your nipples are hard" he pointed out, looking down at her chest. It had been awfully cold lately and he just happened to notice that she didn't have a bra on.