𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝒉𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔

ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʸᵖᵉ ᵒᶠ ⁿⁱᵍᵍᵃ ᵗᵒ ᵇʳᵃᵍ, ᵐʸ ˡᵃᵈʸ ᵍᵒᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵃˡˡ
ᵃʸʸ, ʸᵉᵃʰ, ˢʰᵉ ᵖᵒᵖᵖⁱⁿ' ᵇᵘᵗ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵖᵒᵖᵖⁱⁿ' ᵒᶠᶠ
ᵖˡᵘˢ ˢʰᵉ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇᵒᵘᵍⁱᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗᵒᵖ ⁱᵗ ᵒᶠᶠ
ᵗᵉˡˡ ʷʰᵒᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵗʳⁱᵖᵖⁱⁿ' ᵗʰᵉʸ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵏⁿᵒᶜᵏ ⁱᵗ ᵒᶠᶠ

ᵍᵒᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵃˡˡ - ᵇˡˣˢᵗ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵈᵒᵐ ᵏᵉⁿⁿᵉᵈʸ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"You know when you said reservations, I didn't think it'd be this fancy. But I like it. It's really nice" Alaina said, smiling at Wayne from across the table and he returned the smile.

Wayne had paid for a private area in the restaurant and it was really beautiful. With dim lighting and slow jazz playing lowly in the background and all.

"I gotta treat you to the best" he told her and her smile grew.

"Stop being so corny" she cheesed, looking down at her plate.

"Stop being so cute" he countered and she playfully rolled her eyes.

"You know it's been so long since we actually talked. Like a heart-to-heart" she started. "And I just feel like this is the perfect opportunity to uh...tell you that uh...I will never be able to thank you enough for......Amir" she finished and he smacked his lips.

"Have you seen the new tricks I taught him. I taught him to roll over, sit, play dead and then he does this really really cute thing with his paw on his nose and-" she stopped talking when she saw the look on Wayne's face.

"And I love you?" She tried but he shook his head.

"Too late. You already killed the moment" he said.

"Do you find everything satisfactory?" Their server for the night, Byron, asked as he walked up to their table.

"Oh yeah totally" Alaina answered, smiling politely.

"Good" Byron replied, smiling back, making Wayne raise an eyebrow at him.

Then he started to notice things.

Like how close Byron was standing next to Alaina. The huge smile on his face. How low cut her dress actually was.

"So just let me know if you need anything and I'll be right at your service" he told them, specifically Alaina.

"Actually yeah. Can I get a refill?" She requested, pointing at her empty cup of water.

"Would that be still or sparkling?"

"Uh.....still I guess?"

"Would you like it cold or room temperature?"

"Room temp" she answered.

"Right away then" he said and walked away.

"Ion like him" Wayne spoke up when the waiter was out of hearing range.

"He literally did nothing to you" Alaina pointed out.

"He was flirting with you"

"He was doing his job" she corrected him.

"Not with that smile he wasn't" he stated.

"You really getting tight over somebody's smile?"

"It was too flirtatious" he defended himself immediately and she groaned.

"Oh my God Wayne. I can't with you" she laughed, shaking her head.

"And your dress ain't even helping too" he continued.

"What's wrong with my dress?"

"It's too low cut. Too open. Too revealing. Too tight" he listed. "And overall, you look like you're single when you're not"

"You was the one who picked this dress out fuck you talmbout?" she reminded him.

"Yeah but now I'm regretting it"

"Well too bad cause we already here and I think my outfit is cute" she said, flipping her hair back.

-

Roddy Ricch, yeah, I never took the safe route
Nigga came from the bottom, I had to make it out
I was trappin' in the box, I had to break out
Hurt my soul when the feds kicked down the vacant house
Black truck on the corner, they had a stakeout
Seen a dopeboy pullin' out a Wraith out
Had to get up out the hood to the lake house
The head chef 'bout to bring my steak out

Alaina rapped along to Wayne on the radio as Big E drove them home after dinner.

She knew she was probably working on Big E's nerves but she honestly didn't care. She was turnt for some reason, she had ice cream, which they had stopped to get, and she was just genuinely happy.

"Y'all see what I be going through" Wayne told the people that were watching his IG live session.

Since they were stuck in traffic, they had been for the past twenty minutes, he decided to just go see what was up with his fans.

randomuser1: y'all cute or whatever 😒
randomuser2: she fine as hell😍
_roddyricch4l_: you got a girllllllll????????

"Yeah" he answered. "You ain't know?"

"You know what would be great right now?" Alaina asked him.

"What?"

"Pickles. But they're not just ordinary pickles. Get this. Pickles, dipped in peanut butter" she finished and he scrunched up his face in disgust.

"What? How would that even taste?"

"Iono. But I wanna find out. I bet it would be so good" she said and he scrunched up his face even more.

Just the thought of it made him nauseous. He didn't know how it would taste but he knew one thing for sure, she wasn't kissing him tonight.

randomuser3: pickles and peanut butter????🤢🤮
thirstythot24: you look nice tonight bae😍
annoyingasskid: hottest rapper out of DC check out my videos
randomuser4: that's all types of nasty

"That's foul" he mumbled but she heard.

"Shut up" Alaina said, playfully shoving him.

"I'm just saying that it's d-"

"Oh my God is that Rihanna?" She asked, cutting him off as she looked out the window. She was sure that was Rihanna coming out of a restaurant.

"I'm finna go meet her" she said and got out the car before Wayne could protest.

"Y'all-" he shook his head.

×××

Y'all I didn't know how to end this😭😭😭

This chapter was ass💀

But don't forget to vote and comment anyway.
Thanks

not edited.

𝑶𝒄𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝑬𝒚𝒆𝒔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें