𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠

ᵐʸ ˡⁱˡ' ᵇⁱᵗᶜʰ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᵐᵃˢᵗᵉʳᵖⁱᵉᶜᵉ
ⁱ ᵃⁱⁿ'ᵗ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵍᵒᵗᵗᵃ ᵇᵉ ᶠᵘⁿⁿʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵗᵉˡˡⁱⁿ' ⁿᵒ ʲᵒᵏᵉˢ
ˢʰᵉ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᵍᵒⁿ' ˡᵃᵘᵍʰ ᵃᵗ ᵐᵉ
ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ˢᵘᶜᵏ ᵐʸ ᵈⁱᶜᵏ ʷʰᵉⁿ ˢʰᵉ ᵐᵃᵈ ᵃᵗ ᵐᵉ

ᵐᵃˢᵗᵉʳᵖⁱᵉᶜᵉ - ᵈᵃᵇᵃᵇʸ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Yet another year has passed and Winter still ain't get no coochie" Relly started his speech on New Year's Eve after the gang had met up at Wayne's place.

Well all of them except Zee. She was spending the night with Josh.

"Don't be starting off violent like that" Donbo warned him, slightly laughing.

"Fuck you mane. Iono why you think this funny, you ain't get no coochie either" Winter told him. "Plus I would've, if Alaina decided to be with a real nigga". She shot a wink at Alaina who just rolled her eyes in response.

"Don't do that. Roddy gon' knock your head off your shoulders" Kris spoke up.

"Mane that nigga can't do shit" she smacked her lips.

"Whatchu say?" Wayne asked from behind her and she jumped, a small scream leaving her lips. That made everybody laugh and she mumbled inaudible words under her breath as she sat back down.

Wayne shook his head and sat down next to Alaina He draped his hand across her shoulders and she sat up, dodging it. He raised an eyebrow at her.

"You still mad?" He whispered to her. She ignored him and instead started up a conversation with Cass who was right beside her.

"What's up with y'all?" Bird questioned, noticing the tension between the two lovebirds.

"Nun'" Wayne shook his head. "She just tripping"

"Oh so now I'm tripping?" She asked, crossing her hands as she turned to look at him.

"You are" he answered plainly and her mouth fell open.

The audacity of this man to act like she was the one in the wrong when he knew exactly what he did.

"You know what? I-". She decided against saying anything and instead just stood up and walked upstairs.

-

Everybody sat in an awkward silence in the living room as they watched Wayne and Alaina argue in the kitchen.

"Well you can kiss my perfectly perky ass RoDrIcK!" She yelled at him.

"Ion even know why you tripping right now! You started it!" he defended himself.

"You know what? I'm not gonna stand here and listen to this bullshit!". She turned to leave but he grabbed her and roughly pulled her back to him.

"Don't be grabbing me like that!" she told him, snatching her arm back.

"I think we should go outside y'all" Cass suggested.

"Why? It's just getting good" Winter pointed out.

"Well if we don't soon, it ain't gon' be a pretty sight" Bird spoke up.

"You think he finna hit her?" Bree asked.

"Well somebody gon' be hitting sum' alright, if you know what I mean" Bird answered.

"Oh" she nodded. "Oh!". She scrunched up her face when she finally realized what he was trying to say.

"I still don't see why we should go outside" Winter said, looking clueless.

"Cause they gon' be fucking in that bitch anytime soon" Relly finally said it out.

"And what makes you think ion wanna watch?"

"If you ont getcho ass out that goddamn door-"

Soon they were all filing out of the house and into the backyard so they could give the pair their much needed privacy.

"Like I'm so fucking tired of you!" Alaina told Wayne. "All you do is get on my nerves!"

"I get on your nerves?!" He repeated. "More like you getting on mine with that scary shit!"

"You know what? Suck a dick Ro-" the rest of the sentence died on her lips when he reached out to grip her neck as he smashed his lips on hers. His other hand circled round her waist, pulling her into him until there wasn't any more space between them.

She wanted to push him away. She was supposed to be mad. But she knew that would never work. She always became weak whenever she was in his hands.

"You still mad?" He asked against her lips.

"Ion even know anymore" she answered honestly and he chuckled.

-

Wayne groaned and pulled at Alaina's hair as his eyes rolled back. Somehow their argument had escalated to Alaina down on her knees, sucking his dick.

"Fuck" he groaned as she deep throated him, her hand gripping the base of his dick that couldn't fit. She gagged a little when she felt him hit the back of her throat. She pulled him out of her mouth and spit a little before putting it back in.

"Shit I'm finna buss" he told her as he felt himself get closer to his climax.

Then suddenly she pulled him out of her mouth again with a pop.

"Bet" she simply said as she stood up and walked away, leaving him shocked.

That was when he realized the game she had played. This was payback for what he did the other night. And he fell right into the trap. Now he'd have to get through the night with a bad case of blue balls.

Hell nah.

"Where you going?" He asked as he chased after her. She squealed and took off running right out the door, Wayne hot on her trail.

A small scream escaped her lips as she slipped on something that had spilled on the floor and fell with a loud thud.

"Told ya you shoulda cleaned that shit up" Bird told Winter, smacking the back of her head.

"How was I supposed to know she was gon' run out?" She defended herself.

"Lay!" Wayne called as he ran up to her and crouched beside her.

"I'm fine" she said, sitting up. She felt okay, except from head and her ass from when she fell.

"And the baby?"

"Uh....correct me if I'm wrong but did you just say baby?" Cass questioned, confusing evident on her face.

"Fuck" Alaina yelped as she clutched her stomach. She felt this kind of sharp pain that she wasn't even expecting.

"Are you good?" Wayne asked, worried.

"Get me to a hospital"

×××

Y'all relax, it ain't nun' serious.

But can someone please tell me why all men are cheating now. Is that like a new trend that we don't know about or something?
Cause I don't fucking get it.

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks.

not edited.