𝑠𝒉𝑖𝑟𝑡

ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᵗʰⁱˢ ˢʰⁱᵗ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵒᵘᵗ
ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ
ⁱ'ᵐᵃ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵍʳᵃᵇ ᵐʸ ˢᵗᵘᶠᶠ ᵃⁿᵈ ˡᵉᵃᵛᵉ
ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵐᵉ, ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ

ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᵗʰⁱˢ ˢʰⁱᵗ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵒᵘᵗ - ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐᵉ ˢᵒⁿᵍ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Cancun?" Zee asked. "For a week?"

"And you're paying?" Evan added as they both looked at her like she was crazy.

At the first opportunity she had gotten, Alaina had left Wayne alone at home with the kids and had met up with her best friends at Zee's house, right after getting her hair and nails done.

Wayne's birthday was next week, and even though hers was like five days after his, all the plans she had made were just about Wayne.

She had planned a week away from the real world in Cancun. A dream baecation if you will. And she was sure he was going to love it.

"Of course I paid. It's like my own little surprise for him" she smiled.

"Wha-"

"I mean he's done all these nice things for me. Bought me a house, a car and I think that maybe-"

"You pushing two babies out of your coochie woochie  is more than enough to pay back for everything he done did for you" Evan completed her sentence while Zee nodded in agreement.

"Yeah but it's his birthday-"

"Bitch it's your birthday too" Zee reminded her.

"But-"

"But nothing. You supposed to- nah I'm just playing mane. I think it's sweet what you're doing" Evan revealed.

"Me too. I wish Josh could just take notes. But he's stuck in med school" Zee groaned, resting her head on Evan's shoulder.

"But wait tho" he started. "Who gon' take the kids when y'all gone?"

That made Zee sit up immediately.

"I volunteer" they both said at the same time.

"Uh...I think the fuck not. I said it first" Zee claimed.

"No I said it first" he argued back.

"Hold on" Alaina spoke up, cutting the argument short. "Neither of y'all are getting them. They're staying with Wayne's parents. I've already called Loretta and we've made arrangements and everything"

"Well then" Evan huffed and they both frowned.

-

"Why won't you just shut the hell up?" Wayne groaned as he looked down at the crying baby in the cradle.

She had been crying for twenty minutes and he had tried everything. He had tried to feed her but she wouldn't eat. He had sang but she just cried even more. He had tried to rock her but she just hit him with her little fists.

He was starting to think she just liked to see him stress.

Like her mother.

"Wait a damn minute" he muttered when realization hit him. "I hope it ain't what I think it is"

What if she was crying because she had taken a shit in her diaper?

"You take a shit?" He asked her, cocking an eyebrow. He scooped her out of the cradle and placed her on the changing table.