𝑖𝑓 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑖𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒

ⁱ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ˢʰᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ, ⁱ'ᵐ ᶠᵃⁿᶜʸ
ˢᵒ ⁱᵐᵐᵃ ᵇʳⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵉʳ ᵒᵘᵗ ʷʰᵉⁿ ⁱ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵐʸ ᵍʳᵃᵐᵐʸ

ᵐᵒᵒᵈ ˢʷⁱⁿᵍˢ - ᵖᵒᵖ ˢᵐᵒᵏᵉ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ˡⁱˡ ᵗʲᵃʸ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"You nervous?" Wayne asked Alaina, making her look up from her nails.

"Crazy nervous" she answered, letting out a breath.

Tonight was the 63rd Annual Grammy's Awards and Wayne had been nominated nine times in five different categories. Naturally he had wanted Alaina to come along with him and after much persuasion, she agreed to go with him. Of course Bree nem were gonna be there too but he wanted to grace the red carpet with just her.

"Why tho? Ain't you like a celebrity or sum'?" He pointed out.

"Yeah but I ain't ever really done nun' like this before. Especially not with you"

"Whatchu mean eSpEcIaLlY nOt WiTh Me?"

"I mean like, this the first time we doing sum' public like.... officially" she explained and he nodded in understanding.

"It's all gon' be good. You ain't got nun' to be nervous about" he assured her.

"But my baby bump gon' show"

Alaina was well into her fifth month now and her baby bump had become a lot more visible through clothing.

"What that got to do with anything?"

"You sure you wanna let the whole world know that I'm pregnant just yet? You ont wanna wait or sum'?"

"Wait for what? Look, ion give a shit about them finding about the baby and shit like that. I just want you with me on this big night. I want you right next to me when I win all those awards. I want you right there supporting me"

"Yeah you right" she nodded. "Tonight is about you"

"Look just relax. It's gon' be fine"

"Yeah. It is"

-

"Roddy Ricch! Roddy Ricch! Look over here please!" A camera man called as Wayne and Alaina made their way through the red carpet.

"Alaina Davis! Alaina over here!" Another yelled, making them stop to pose.

Wayne rested his hand on the small of Alaina's back while she placed hers on his chest as they both looked into the camera and smiled.

Wayne smiled down at his fiancée when he saw that she wasn't nervous anymore. He knew Alaina loved taking pictures and having a bunch of random people take pictures of her from different angles was like a dream come true to her.

He just knew she was going to love it.

"Mr Roddy Ricch! Over here please!" Nina Parker, one of the interviewers called out to them to come over.

"Hello Roddy. It's nice to see you again after last year" she said, smiling at them.

"Nice to see you too Nina" he responded. "You look nice tonight"

Wayne had met Nina only once when he had come for the last Grammy Award show. They didn't talk much then but from what he remembered, she was really nice and social.

"Thank you. But I'm sure I don't look as nice as your girlfriend over here. Look at you. You're just glowing" she complimented Alaina, who blushed in response.

"Thank you" she muttered.

"Look at that. She's blushing. And you're pregnant too? How far along are you?" Nina asked her.

"Five months" she answered.

"This so precious. You are just so cute. What is your name darling?"

"Alaina"

"That's cute. Now Alaina, what do you think Roddy's chances are of winning any of the awards of the categories he was nominated in?"

"Well uh...I'm not own to lie so imma just be honest. I think his chances are uh...a pretty solid 90%"

"Oh. And what makes you say that?"

"Well I'm not saying it because I know him personally or anything like that. But I will say that I was present during the making of the entire album. So I know the amount of effort and hard work and thought he put into everything. Even the littlest details. So I feel like he deserves to win all the awards he's up for tonight. He has really earned them" she finished.

"Well said Alaina. You know what, I like you"

"I like you too Nina" Alaina replied.

"Okay. So Roddy, do you agree with what she just said?"

"I agree with everything she got to say" he answered, looking down at his fiancée with a smile on his face while she looked down at her feet, suddenly shy.

"You guys are just so cute" Nina gushed. "Okay imma let y'all go ahead. Enjoy the show and just between you and me, I hope you win"

"I hope I win too" he said.

"Have a nice night now"

-

"Here are the nominees for the category of Best Rap Album" H.E.R, the presenter of the award said into the mic.

"Nas, King's Disease. D Smoke, Black Habits. Roddy Ricch, Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial. Royce 5'9", The Allegory and finally, Freddie Gibbs and The Alchemist , Alfredo" she finished.

"And the winner of this year's Grammy for the Best Rap Album is......"

"It's gon' be you. It's gon' be you. It's gon' be you" Alaina whispered to Wayne as she squeezed his hand in reassurance.

"Roddy Ricch, Please Excuse Me For Being Antisocial!" H.E.R announced and everybody clapped and cheered while Wayne let out a sigh of relief

"I told you it was gon' be you. I been knew that shit" she joked.

"I won"

"You did" she nodded, smiling at him. "Now go get your Grammy"

They did their special handshake and ended it with a kiss, as usual, before Wayne, accompanied by Bird nem, went up to the stage to accept his award.

"First of all, I wanna start off by thanking my fans" he started and everybody started cheering again. "Thank you all for making this possible. This means so much to me. I wanna thank my production crew. I wanna thank Bird Vision Entertainment. I wanna DJ Mustard, shoutout to Mustard tho. He like my older brother forreal"

"Woo! That's my baby daddy!" Alaina cheered from her seat, making the person in front of her turn to give her a look.

"Whatchu looking at? Mind your business"

"And I wanna dedicate this award to my number one fan and supporter, my girlfriend-"

"I love you baby!" She yelled and he chuckled.

"Love you too. Thanks again" he finished and they started cheering again, Alaina of course cheering the loudest.

"I'm so proud of you" she mouthed to him as he walked back to his seat.

And she really was proud of him.

×××

Been working on this for a straight minute.

Okay but The Queen with The PinkPrint is back and I'm so excited for tomorrow 😝😩

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks.

not edited.