𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑢𝑚𝑏

ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵘᵐᵇ, ˢᵗᵘᵖⁱᵈ ᵒʳ ᵈᵘᵐᵇ? ʰᵘʰ?
ᵖˡᵃʸ ᵐᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵈᵘᵐᵐʸ, ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵇⁱᵗᶜʰ ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵘᵐᵇ?

ᵍᵒᵒᵇᵃ - ᵗᵉᵏᵃˢʰⁱ 6ⁱˣ9ⁱⁿᵉ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"You gon' knock? Or am I gonna have to do it?" Zee asked Alaina, an eyebrow raised

She had finally decided to meet up with Danny and just clear the air and Zee insisted on going with her incase he tried anything funny.

"Girl relax. I was gonna do that" Alaina said.

"Says the bitch that been staring at the door for the past ten minutes" she replied smartly and Alaina rolled her eyes. She took in a deep breath and lifted up a fist to knock.

She knocked three times before the door opened a little and Danny stuck his head out.

"Lay?" He asked, confusion evident all over his face. "What are you doing here?". He opened the door even wider and Alaina's eyebrows furrowed at his appearance. His shirt appeared extremely wrinkled and he looked kinda disheveled and rumpled.

"You asked me to come- you good?" She questioned. It wasn't like Danny to be so.....off.

"Yeah. Yeah. Come in" he held the door open and stepped aside for them to come in.

"I thought you'd come alone" he said, looking at Zee. He didn't like how she tagged along. He was hoping to Alaina alone and maybe convince her that they were meant to be together.

"Problem?" Zee raised an eyebrow at him, sass evident in her tone.

"Nope. None at all" he answered.

"Mhmm" she hummed, looking around distastefully at his living room. She already knew what he wanted. She was just there to make sure it didn't happen. She didn't trust Alaina enough to leave her alone with him. After all, her best friend was quite...... sensitive. She was certain all Duffy had to do was bring up their memories together and Alaina would start doubting her decisions again.

Plus she was sure that Dipsy had somebody else in the house. She had watched a lot of movies like this. His suprise when he saw them at the door. His disheveled look. His eyes constantly darting towards the hallway that led deeper into the house. It all added up. He had another bitch in the house.

And Zee was determined to find her.

"Can I use the bathroom?" She asked, interrupting him.