𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔

ˢʰᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵉᵉ ʰᵉʳ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰᵒᵘᵗ ᵐᵉ, ˢʰᵉ ˢᵒ ᵇˡᵉˢˢᵉᵈ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ
ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁿⁱᵍᵍᵃ, ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵗᵉˡˡ ʰⁱᵐ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ

ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐⁱⁿᵉˢ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ - ʸᵘⁿᵍ ᵇˡᵉᵘ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵈʳᵃᵏᵉ

Evan was stuck in the Intensive Care Unit of the hospital and Roddy was stuck in jail

Life couldn't get any better for Alaina.

Note the sarcasm.

She had this horrible throbbing headache from crying all day and yet still she couldn't stop crying. She felt like her world was crumbling apart and there was nothing she could do to fix it back. Nothing except drowning herself in Hennessy.

Something she had been doing for quite a while now.

She let out a deep breath as she went through her phone gallery again. It was all just pictures of things she didn't want to think about at the moment. She knew she was hurting herself doing what she was doing but she didn't care.

She played a video she had recorded of Roddy back when they were still together. It had been a long time ago but she could still remember what happened vividly just like it as yesterday.

He had tried sushi for the first time and his reaction was not pretty. He had washed his mouth over and over again, trying to get out the taste of raw fish. The memory made her chuckle a little even though she had tears rolling down her cheeks.

She missed him. A lot. Looking back at everything that had happened since she came back to Cali, she mentally cursed herself for all the times she pushed him away all in the name of being faithful to Danny. What she wouldn't give to turn back the hands of time and change everything.

If she could do that, she'd have never gone to New York. Then Roddy wouldn't have been with Allie and she never would have met that snake Naya.

But then she wouldn't have met Evan too. And he was more of a brother to her than a friend.

The next video made fresh tears spring up in her eyes and her smile grow wider.

When she had first discovered it, she had watched it over and over again just to laugh at how corny he was then

When she had first discovered it, she had watched it over and over again just to laugh at how corny he was then. She remembered that she had teased him for weeks after that, taking pleasure in annoying the shit outta him.

Now she just wanted to hug him.

She had ended things with Danny. She had texted him, telling him that she wanted to end things, giving no explanation of any sort. She was sure he already knew why.

She was stupid to think she could replace Roddy with him. She could date a million other men and they still wouldn't measure up to Roddy.

In all honesty, his type was one in a million. She just realised it a little too late.

A knock at the door snapped her out of her thoughts and interrupted her cry session. She sat still, not making a sound, hoping whoever was at the door would get the hint and go away. But the knocking persisted.

Maybe it was Naya. She hadn't seen her since Evan ended up in the hospital and that was a week ago. Alaina knew Naya had something to do with it because Zee had told her that Roddy told them that he had overheard Allie plotting over the phone with Naya and she doubted that Naya would show up knowing that her plan had gone wrong.

"It's me Lay" a familiar voice called out from the other side and her eyebrows furrowed. It couldn't be Roddy. Bree nem had told her that they had refused to let him out on bond. Maybe she was hearing things.

"Open up" he said again and she shot up, tipping over the almost empty bottle of Hennessy that sat on the floor. She honestly didn't care about that. She ran to the door and quickly threw it open.

There he was. He was out of jail and standing right in front of her.

"I missed you so much" she sobbed as she threw her arms around him, almost squeezing the life out of him.

"Easy now" he lowly chuckled. Just the sound of his voice made her feel like she had a whole zoo in her stomach.

She wouldn't let go of him so he had no other option than to carry her in and close the door behind him.

"You been drinking?" He asked as he eyed the bottle that was lying carelessly on the floor.

"I thought they wouldn't let you out" she sobbed on his shoulder, ignoring his question.

"I thought so too" he replied as she finally broke the hug. She had huge eye bags under her red puffy eyes and she looked she hadn't slept in days. That tugged at his heartstrings.

"You good?" He asked her, cupping her cheeks to make her look him in the eyes.

"I'm fine" she dismissed it. "What about you? You just got outta jail. Are you good? I was worried sick about you. Who knows what kind of people were in there with you. I thought something would happen to you. I couldn't possibly bear the t-" she was cut off by his lips crashing on hers. Even though the kiss barely lasted a second, it was long enough to shut her up.

"I'm good Lay" he assured her.

"You sure?"

"Yeah" he nodded. "I missed you"

"I missed you too" she reciprocated, hugging him again.

It felt so nice to be able to hold him again. Even though she knew that things were anything other than okay, she was happy being in his arms again.

××

I'm back bitchesssssss....on suspension tho.

It's a very long story but it was freaking bloody back at school and long story short, all my girls and I got suspended for a week.

🤪🤪

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks.

not edited.