𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒

ʷʰᵒ ᵍᵒⁿ' ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᵛⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵐᵉ ᵃˢ ᵗʰⁱˢ?
ᵃ-ᵍᵃᵐᵉ ᵍⁱʳˡ, ⁱ ᵇʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ˢʰⁱᵗ

ˡᵉᵗ 'ᵉᵐ ᵏⁿᵒʷ - ᵇʳʸˢᵒⁿ ᵗⁱˡˡᵉʳ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

He definitely wasn't expecting her to kiss him

He definitely wasn't expecting her to kiss him. Last he checked, she had put him in the friendzone.

Then slowly, she pulled away.

"That......was it" she said. She suddenly got discouraged when Roddy didn't react. He just stared at her. That made her feel stupid. Maybe he didn't want her anymore.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have" she apologized, standing up. "I don't know what I was thinking coming here. It was stupid". She made her way to the door and he stood up, chasing after her.

"No Lay wait" he spoke up, grabbing her arm to stop her from walking.

"It's fine. You don't have to explain yourself. Please just forget anything ha-"

"Shut up!" He cut her off, startling her. He had gotten tired of all their little kisses here and there. He wanted all of her and he knew she was most definitely ready to give it to him if she came here tonight.

"That was rude" she remarked, her voice significantly smaller than before.

"You still love me?" He asked, pressing his forehead against hers.

"Yeah" she she breathed out.

"Good" he smiled and closed the gap between them, pushing her up against the door. He roughly squeezed her waist and she gasped, enabling him to slip his tongue into her mouth. His hands left a trail of fire on her skin as they made their way under her shirt.

She smiled into the kiss as he lifted her up and her legs wrapped around his torso. She knew where this was going. She had been anticipating this moment since she had first seen him again in the church.

She was ready for this.

He walked towards the bed and he let out a squeal when he threw her on it. He wasn't too far behind, hovering above her.

Her mesh sweater was the first piece of clothing to go flying to the floor, her shorts not too far behind. Then his clothes joined the forming mess on the floor.

Soon they were lost in a world of raw lust and passion.

_

Alaina lightly traced the 'Faith' tattoo on Roddy's chest while she listened to his steady heartbeat, a small smile on her face.

Sex with him had been more than she expected. It was better than she remembered. He had her in all types of positions, with her legs in the air and she was sure she wouldn't be able to walk straight if she got out the bed right now.

"Do you regret it?" Roddy asked, his voice low.

"No" she answered. "I don't. Do you?"

"I could never" he replied and her smile grew a little. She snuggled deeper into him and he threw an arm over her. Then they just laid there, sweaty and satisfied.

This felt nice, although she low-key felt guilty for cheating on Daniel.

This was what Zee and Bree nem would've wanted.

Speaking of Bree nem, she felt like she could almost hear their voices. Then she realized that she was, in fact, actually hearing voices.

"What's wrong witchu?" She heard Winter ask someone.

"I can't feel my face!" Naya replied.

"You'll be fine you dramatic bitch!" Cass yelled at her.

"Oh shit. They're back" Alaina said, sitting up. She had to leave before they saw the two of them together.

"So?" Roddy asked and she gave him a look.

"Ight. I get it"

She placed one last kiss on his lips before scrambling to get up and get dressed before they came in.

_

"Is that a spring in your step I detect? What's got you all happy?" Evan asked with a sly smirk on his face.

"Iono" Alaina played dumb. "It's a shift in my spirits, I guess"

"Or maybe it's a shift in your guts" he corrected her and her eyebrows furrowed together.

"What? What's that supposed to mean?" She asked, a little panicky.

"I know y'all fucked while we wasn't in the house" he revealed and she looked around to make sure nobody was around them.

"Relax" he chuckled. "Ain't nobody gonna hear shit"

"And what makes you think we did.....it?"

"Iono. Maybe it's the fat red hickeys on your neck. Or maybe it's the fact that you smell like raw nasty sweaty unprotected sex. You tell me?" He finished, the smirk morphing into a smug smile.

"Look, I know it was wrong of me to do that because I'm with Danny and all that and this is cheating bu-"

"I didn't say none of that" he interrupted her.

"What?"

"I never said nun' 'bout cheating. All I said was that you had to pick one person. And it looks like you finally made a decision so I gotta support you. I said I would, didn't I?"

"So you not mad that I cheated?"

"Why would I be mad? I told you ion give a shit about Dogboy. I been rooting for your ex the whole time" he revealed. "Besides....now that you've chosen the right one, it gives you an excuse to stay in California. And y'know what that means for our plans" he smiled.

She knew what that meant. It meant that they'd go through with their plans of opening their own fashion brand.

"Yeah yeah" she playfully rolled her eyes.

"But like forreal tho on a more serious note, you needa take a shower. You smell like cum"

"Shut up" she chuckled and playfully mushed his head.

××

Okay.......I think I'm done.

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

Not edited.