𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦

ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʸᵖᵉ ᵒᶠ ⁿⁱᵍᵍᵃ ᵗᵒ ᵇʳᵃᵍ, ᵐʸ ˡᵃᵈʸ ᵍᵒᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵃˡˡ
ᵃʸᵉ, ʸᵉᵃʰ ˢʰᵉ ᵖᵒᵖᵖⁱⁿ' ᵇᵘᵗ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵖᵒᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᶠᶠ
ᵖˡᵘˢ ˢʰᵉ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇᵒᵘᵍᵉᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗᵒᵖ ⁱᵗ ᵒᶠᶠ
ˢᵒ ᵗᵉˡˡ ʷʰᵒᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵗʳⁱᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵏⁿᵒᶜᵏ ⁱᵗ ᵒᶠᶠ

ᵍᵒᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵃˡˡ - ᵇˡˣˢᵗ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵈᵒᵐ ᵏᵉⁿⁿᵉᵈʸ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

liked by roddyricch, thatbitchzee and 567,257 others

thealainadavis: the king of my heart❤️❤️

view all 137,878 comments

roddyricch 😒

thatbitchzee he so cute🥺
↪️ thealainadavis ikr🙈

Wayne cut his eyes at Alaina, who had been playing with Amir all morning till now. Ever since Christmas, she gave all attention and time to Amir and none to Wayne, making him feel left out.

They hadn't even had sex since Christmas, which he knew was just two days ago but still. He was starting to regret getting the dog in the first place.

"Baby" Alaina called, getting his attention.

"Yeah?" He answered, pretending to be looking up from his phone even though he had been shooting daggers at her for over twenty minutes but she didn't notice because she was so absorbed in the dog.

"Oh no not you. I was talking to Amir" she told him and his jaw grew taut. He had been putting up with this for two whole days but that was the height of it.

"You gotta be fucking with me right now" he mumbled, dropping his phone to give her a look. But of course, she didn't notice. All she knew these days was Amir.

"Hey baby" she called again but Wayne ignored her, convinced that she was talking to the dog.

"Baby" she repeated but he still tapped away on his phone.

"Rodrick!" She yelled and threw a pillow at him to get his attention.

"Oh was you talking to me?" He asked, feigning ignorance.

"Yeah I was talking to you. Fuck wrong witchu?"

"Iono. You tell me" he said, picking up his phone as it had fallen out of his hands when the pillow had hit him.

"What the fuck are you talmbout?"

"Sum' obviously has to be wrong wimme the way you paying so much more attention to that dog" he complained and the confused look on her face quickly turned to an amused one.

"Is that what this is about? Amir?" She questioned, holding back a laugh. She found it cute how he was jealous of a dog that he got.

"It's not funny" he grumbled and she burst out laughing.

"Bruh he's a dog" she reminded him but he remained silent, focusing on whatever he was doing on his phone.

"Baby" she called but he didn't answer. She playfully rolled her eyes at his dramatics and stood up from her seat, leaving Amir to sit there. She moved over to where Wayne was and sat beside him.

"Baby" she called again, planting a kiss on his cheek. When he still didn't respond, she rolled her eyes again and sighed.

"Okay let's try this again". She took his phone out of his hands and before he could protest, she moved onto his lap to straddle him.

"Baby". He refused to acknowledge her, looking everywhere except at her.

"Daddy" she tried again, planting another kiss on his face. That seemed to work because he finally looked at her.

"Oh so that worked" she said, smirking.

"Shut up" he mumbled before entrapping her lips with his. His hands moved down to her side while hers wrapped around his neck as they made out passionately.

"You got any plans today daddy?" She asked against his lips when they broke the kiss.

"No" he answered. "The others ain't coming over til later". They had all planned on having a kind of movie night at his place and even though Alaina already knew that, he kinda just felt like mentioning it again in case she forgot.

"So you gon' stay home?" She inquired and he nodded, eager to hear what she had in mind.

"Well I got plans and I need you to watch Amir" she told him and he sucked his teeth, moving her off his lap.

"I ain't doing shit" he said.

"Come on. It's only for a little while" she persuaded him but he refused. "Please"

"What do I get I return?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Head?" She offered and he shook his head.

"I already get that for free" he pointed out and she smacked her lips.

"Okay so what do you want?"

"Ight. Tell you what. Imma watch that dog-" he paused to smirk. "-if you let me fuck like we in fifty shades of grey"

"you wanna tie me up?". He nodded. "And make me wear leather?". He nodded again. "Fuck no. Choose something else"

"Do you want me to watch your stupid dog or not?". Seeing as there was no other option, she sighed and gave in.

"Ight fine" she agreed and he smiled. "But when I say timeout, I mean timeout" she warned him.

"Oh trust me when I say there ain't gon' be no timing out tonight" he whispered mischievously and she scrunched up her face.

"You nastyyyyy"

×××

This chapter's kinda short but whatever. So previously, I told y'all that I was back permanently and I think it's only right if I give y'all a quick storytime on how that happened.

So it's basically the same thing. The huge fight and everything. So I got suspended again. Iono why though. I didn't even do nun'.

All I did was show those kids that I AM the bitch they thought I was.

So my mum decided that I was gonna change schools. Ion really wanna but ion got a choice.

So this new school is like a normal high school. It isn't a boarding school so that means I can at least have a little freedom.

And that's what happened.

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

not edited