𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑢𝑑𝑒

ⁱ'ᵐ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ, ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ
ⁿᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ
ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ, ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ
ᵗʰᵉʸ'ˡˡ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ

ᵇʳᵒᵏᵉⁿ ᶜˡᵒᶜᵏˢ - ˢᶻᵃ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"You know I ain't said nun' bout this in the last couple of days..." Wayne started. "....but pregnancy got you thicc" he finished, looking her over.

"Really now?" Alaina smirked as she moved closer to him.

"Mhmm" he nodded, licking his lips. "It's sexy as hell"

They were just about to kiss when Maria, Alaina's mother came out of the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn, making them break apart.

They had almost forgotten that their parents had come over for the weekend. Apparently they wanted to spend some quality family time with their kids and their grandkids.

"Y'all got so much food" she said as she sat down in-between them. "I see I taught you well on how to shop for groceries Alaina"

"You sure did" Alaina replied through gritted teeth, rolling her eyes discreetly.

"You better not start watching without me Maria!" Loretta, Wayne's mother warned her as she came out of the kitchen holding two bottles of coke.

She sat down between Wayne and Maria, making him grudgingly move over even more.

"Now why y'all frowning like that? We bouta watch some Family Feud so take that allat negativity outside" Maria told the younger ones.

"Right. Tryna kill our vibe" Loretta added.

"Mama I think you really need-"

"Shut up. It's starting" Maria hushed her daughter, making her mouth drop.

"What y'all watching?" Rodrick Sr, Wayne's father asked as he came back into the house with John. They had been outside shooting some hoops on the court.

"The man that shoulda been my husband" Loretta muttered, eating some popcorn and Wayne raised an eyebrow at her.

"What?"

"Nothing honey" she played it off.

"Oh it's Family Feud. Maria why you ain't call me? You know this our show" John said like a little kid as she came to sit between Alaina and her mother, making her stand up from the couch before she fell off.

"Boy this grown folks business now" Rodrick Sr told his son, making him stand up so his father could sit.

Wayne silently motioned to Alaina for them to go upstairs and they were just about to leave when John spoke up.

"Alaina honey, can you get something to eat from the kitchen?" He asked.

"Okay sure. What do you want?"

"Pot roast" he replied.

"Pot roast?????" She asked in her best soulja boy voice.

"Oouu yes. Maybe some peach cobbler too" her mother added.

"That sounds great Maria. Could you do that honey?" Loretta asked her while her husband just munched away on the popcorn, his attention on the TV.

Alaina looked at Wayne for some back up but he just shrugged. All he wanted to do was get away before they asked him to do some shit too. He already felt bad that they got Alaina.