𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑑𝑒

ᵍⁱʳˡ, ʸᵒᵘ ᶜʰᵒˢᵉⁿ
ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ⁱᵗ ᵘᵖ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵘˢᵗ ʷⁱᵈᵉ ᵒᵖᵉⁿ
ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃⁿ ᵒᶜᵉᵃⁿ, ⁱ'ᵐ ʲᵘˢᵗ ⁱᵐᵖᵒˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍⁱᵛᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ
ᵃⁿᵈ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵒⁿˡʸ, ʸᵉᵃʰ (ˢʰᵉᵉˢʰ)

ᶜʰᵒˢᵉⁿ - ᵇˡˣˢᵗ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʸ ᵈᵒˡˡᵃʳ ˢⁱᵍⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʸᵍᵃ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Yeah we having twins" Alaina announced to the people watching her Instagram live

"Yeah we having twins" Alaina announced to the people watching her Instagram live. "Iono how imma push them kids out tho but....imma try"

Wayne silently watched from his position on the bed as his fiancée chatted away with her audience, growing even more impatient with every passing second.

He wanted her to put her phone away and pay attention to him without him actually having to say it. He just wanted her to do it, if that made any sense.

"Yeah he proposed too but y'all ain't getting to see the ring yet. Why? Cause this nigga got the wrong fucking size and now he gon' have to go get it resized tomorrow" she revealed.

Unfortunately, she wasn't lying. They had found out that the ring was like a size bigger than it was supposed to be and even though she thought it was fine like that, Wayne insisted on getting it resized cause he wanted it to be perfect so she didn't have it on.

randomuser1: why he looking at you like that tho?

"Looking at me like what?" She asked as she turned back to look at him and true to what the random person had said, Wayne was, in fact, staring at her.

"Oh he just staring cause he so in love with me" she answered, flashing him a smile. "You love me right?"

He didn't respond and instead kept on looking at her with a neutral expression on his face.

"You love me right bae?" She repeated. She waited for a response but he wasn't forthcoming.

"Y'all don't mind him. I think he shy. He ont wanna say nun'" she told them.

randomuser2: he look mad yo lmaoo😭😭

"Mad? You mad?" She asked him and yet again, he didn't respond.

"Naw. He ain't mad" she shook her head. "He ain't-"

"Why do you act like that?" He spoke up, interrupting her.

"Like what?"

"You ont see the way that you act? How you get on my damn nerves?"

"What I do?" She asked, feigning innocence.

She knew exactly what she did. And what she was doing. She had found out that sex when Wayne was frustrated was way better than when he wasn't and she wanted that.