𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒

ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ ⁱ ʰᵃᵗᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ˢⁱⁿᵍˡᵉ ˢᵗᵘᵖⁱᵈ ʷᵒʳᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃʸ
ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ ⁱ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ˢˡᵃᵖ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷʰᵒˡᵉ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ (ʷʰᵒᵃ ᵒʰ ᵒʰ)
ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ'ˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵠᵘⁱᵗᵉ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵖᵘˢʰ ᵃˡˡ ᵐʸ ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵒⁿˢ ᵈᵒʷⁿ
ⁱ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ˡⁱᶠᵉ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵘᶜᵏ ʷⁱᵗʰᵒᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ (ʷʰᵒᵃ ᵒʰ ᵒʰ)

ᵗʳᵘᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉ - ᵖⁱⁿᵏ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

The next morning was warm and welcoming. The sun shone bright in the sky and the waves crashed into each other, creating a calming aesthetic.

An aura of sex still hung in the air as Wayne stared down at his fiancée, who was still in bed, concern evident in his ocean eyes.

"Can you walk?" He asked her.

"I don't think so" she answered.

"Can you at least stand?"

".......no" she embarrassingly admitted, looking away as her cheeks turned red.

They had gone at it till the sun was peaking from the horizon. Looking back at it all, he should've probably stopped a couple of rounds before that.

Maybe he should've taken it easy on her. Now he felt guilty for temporarily crippling her. But even still, he couldn't help but ogle her chest, which had been exposed when the sheets fell down to her waist.

"You literally have no shame, you know that?" She told him when she noticed what he was looking at, even though she did nothing to cover it up.

"I'm a man. Some things can't be helped" he lazily defended himself with a shrug, flashing her a smirk.

She just wanted to smack that smirk off his face. If only it didn't hurt so much to move.

"Bastard" she muttered, settling for verbal abuse because she couldn't do much in her helpless state.

"Come on. Let's get you cleaned up and dressed. We have a flight to catch" he said, scooping her up from the bed and into his arms to take her to the bathroom, with little reluctance from her.

"You kinda look cute all helpless" he thought out loud and she glared at him.

Wayne was sure that if looks could kill, Zeniyah and Jamari would probably be fatherless.

-

""I wonder if I should get you a wheelchair for mobility" Wayne told her, trying to get under her skin.

"Shut up" she grumbled, giving his side a small kick.

"I could probably get it in purple cause that's your favourite colour-"

"Shut the fuck up"

"And then it could have cute little stickers on it. I bet that would be-"

"Rodrick Wayne Moore jr shut the hell up!" She yelled at him, trying to strangle him from her position on his back.

"Okay okay. I'll shut up" he laughed, giving in as as he tried to pry her fingers off him.

-

"Can you stop fucking staring at me? I'm tryna sleep" Alaina snapped at Wayne, who had been looking at her.

"I can't help it. You just look pretty" he admitted.

She doubted that.

Her hair was up in a messy bun because she couldn't be bothered to run a comb or even a brush through it, her nose was literally clogged because she had been crying for half the night, thanks to Wayne, and she had large bags underneath her eyes from her lack of sleep.