𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑎𝑖𝑟

ⁱ'ᵐ ᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿ' ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᶠᵒʳ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ
ˢᵒ ˡᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ⁿⁱᵍᵍᵃˢ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ

ˡᵉᵗ 'ᵉᵐ ᵏⁿᵒʷ - ᵇʳʸˢᵒⁿ ᵗⁱˡˡᵉʳ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"I thought if I stayed outta jail, I'd get through this life unpunished" Roddy said to himself in the mirror

How did his life get this messy?

Now he was about to go on a vacation with Bree nem, his ex who he still had feelings for and a pregnant girlfriend that he didn't even like to look at. The only reason he tolerated her was solely because of that.

His child.

"You really doing this huh?" Relly asked as he came into the room.

"Do I have a choice?"

"Does Alaina know that Allie's expecting?". Roddy gave Relly a look through the mirror before shaking his head.

"Why not?"

"Bruh she didn't even wanna look at me after she found out I was back together with Allie. You really think she wanna hear about how I knocked her up too?"

"She ain't even that mad. She just disappointed. She'll come around eventually?"

"You sure bout that?". Roddy asked rhetorically as he turned around to look at Relly behind him for a second before turning back around.

"Well whatchu gon' do now? You going on a vacation with both your demented disturbing girlfriend and baby mama and your ex girlfriend who you still happen to lov-"

"I wouldn't say love" Roddy denied.

"Cut that bullshit right there!" Bree yelled as she and the others burst into the room, making Roddy instantly turn around.

"Y'all was listening?"

"We been listening" Donbo stated.

"You needa tell her. Make it known. It's only gonna be worse if she finds out herself" Winter advised him.

"It's not like she wants to get back with me. She's with Hollywood"

Hollywood was the nickname he had given Danny or Diggy or whatever. He didn't like him and he certainly wasn't trying to hide it.

"That could be you mane" Bree said. "You just gotta play your cards right"

"How I'm post to do that?" He asked.

"That's sum' you gotta figure out by yourself"

_

"Hurry up Lay! You're the last person to get on!" Evan called from the door of the jet.

"Why are you yelling when I'm right here?" She asked, standing just at the foot of the staircase that led into the jet.

"Just hurry up". He eyed Danny one last time before going in.

"So extra". She playfully rolled her eyes before smiling at Danny.

"You sure you got everything?" He asked.

"Yeah" she answered.

"EpiPen?"

"Yeah"

"Extra EpiPen?"

"Yes"

The only reason she was taking an EpiPen with her was because of her allergies. He was worried that she'd mistakenly eat something wrong, which was highly unlikely cause she was that careful, and made her pack it.

"Goodbye kiss?" He asked.

"Not yet"

"In that case, permission to steal one?"

"Permission granted". She bit her lip as he leaned down to kiss her.

"You wish that was you huh?" Bree teased Roddy, who had been watching them through the small window.

"Fuck off" he grumbled.

_

"I'm surprised Mr Perfect let you get on a plane with your ex" Evan said, sitting across Alaina and Naya, interrupting their conversation.

"He doesn't know about it" Alaina revealed, shocking Evan and Naya.

"What?" Naya asked.

"He doesn't know Roddy and I used to...... y'know" she intertwined her fingers together to explain what she was trying to say better.

"How does he not know?"

"Iono. It just......it never came up. And ion want it to. He thinks Roddy and I are 'old friends'" she explained.

"But won't he get mad when he finds out?" Naya pointed out.

"Good. He should" Evan answered for Alaina.

"Why don't you even like him anyway?" She asked.

"He's perfect. Way too perfect. Something's up with him. I just don't know what"

"He's not up to anything. He's just a genuinely nice guy-"

"Who happens to be in love with you. Yes I know" he deadpanned. "You've told me this like a million times"

"And you needa listen to me. He's not evil" Alaina defended him.

"Whatever. I prefer your ex anyway"

"Roddy? Why?"

"Why not? He's cryptic. He's rich. He's a fine ass piece of dark chocolate. What's not to love?"

"Don't forget that he's also stupid for going back to his ex who hurt him" she added.

"I hate to say this but Evan's right" Naya spoke up and a smile appeared on Evan's face. "I mean have you seen the man?"

They all turned to look at Roddy who was listening to Allie go on and on about something.

"He looks irritated. Why is he with her again?" Evan asked.

"Beats me" Alaina shrugged. "Look can we not talk about this anymore?"

"Yeah. Sure" Naya complied.

××

short chapter 😗

Do y'all know where I can get good pictures of vacation houses? I'm kinda stuck.

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

Not edited