𝑠𝑜𝑙𝑎𝑟 𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑒 @ 𝑛𝑖𝑔𝒉𝑡

ᵒʳ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ˢᵒ ᶠᵃʳ ᵃʰᵉᵃᵈ
ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ⁱ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᶠᵒʳᵉᵛᵉʳ, ᵒᵒʰ
ᵒʳ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ˢᵒ ᶠᵃʳ ᵃʰᵉᵃᵈ
ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ⁱ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏⁱⁿᵍ 'ᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᶠᵒʳᵉᵛᵉʳ, ᵒᵒʰ

ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ - ᶠʳᵃⁿᵏ ᵒᶜᵉᵃⁿ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Why can't we just get past all this bullshit and have sex right now?" Wayne asked Alaina when he had had enough.

He had waited two whole weeks and frankly he couldn't wait anymore. They had done everything together already. They had watched movies together, cooked, taken walks and all that other shit. He didn't have patience for anymore.

"What?" She looked up from her phone, pretending not to have heard him.

"Don't act like you ont know what the fuck I'm talking about. I'm tired"

"Wayne we agreed that-"

"I know what we agreed on. But you acting like you want it too. I mean you always walking around in them short shorts and bralettes. You teasing the shit outta me shawty"

"Iono whatchu talmbout. Whatchu talmbout?"

"Look you can play dumb all you want ma but imma just tell you how it is. I wanna fuck you. Like right now. So it's up to you to decide if you want it too or if you gon' keep playing wimme" he told her.

"You know what Wayne" she started, putting down her phone. "I ain't even gon' front like ion want you too. You right. You absolutely right. This shit's been going on for too long"

"So whatchu saying?" He asked, hopeful.

"I'm saying that I want you to fuck me right here on this couch" she bit her lip and a smile appeared on his face.

"Really?"

"Yeah" she nodded, moving to straddle him. "I'm dead serious right now"

"I can't wait to fuck the shit outta you" he told her.

"Me neither. In seven more days" she said and his smile dropped.

"See I knew your ass was trifling". He sucked his teeth and pushed her off him, making her laugh. "You always playing"

"But just imagine being able to actually do that in a week"

"Imagine my dick falling off before that cause of blue balls" he countered and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm serious Wayne. All this frustration" she gestured between the two of them. "All this raw energy. Oh my God. I can just feel it"

"What you need to feel is my dick in you right now" he said and she waved him off.

"You gon' thank me in a week"

"We gon' need a doctor in  week" he corrected her.

-

Wayne and Alaina sat in a comfortable silence as Wayne drove through the streets of California, 'Garden Kisses' by Givēon playing softly on the stereo.

Alaina breathed in and closed her eyes, just enjoying the song. They had decided to go for a joyride since Wayne claimed that it was the only thing they hadn't done together.

She had mentioned that they shouldn't stay out too long because it had been about to rain but now the rain had already started and there was no going back.

"Do you ever just think about the future? Our future?" Wayne asked her.

"No" she answered truthfully.

"Why not?"

"Because the future is really unpredictable when it comes to you"

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"It's an amazing thing. I love that about you" she smiled at him and he smiled back, pulling into an empty parking lot.

Wayne was like a box full of surprises. She never knew the next crazy shit he was about to say or do but it always ended up making her either want to slap the shit out of him or fuck the shit out of him.

"You know I wrote you a poem" he revealed and she raised an eyebrow.

"You did?"

"Yeah. You wanna hear it?"

"Yes please" she answered, leaning on the armrest console.

"This my first time writing this typa shit so don't laugh" he warned her and she playfully rolled her eyes.

"I won't. I promise"

"Ight. Here it is". He pulled a folded piece of paper out of his jacket and gave it to her, a look on his face.

"Read it to me" she requested and he raised an eyebrow.

"You sure?" He asked and she nodded.

"Okay" he unfolded the paper and cleared his throat. "You brought me sunshine when I only saw rain. You brought me laughter when I only knew pain. In all the times that we fought through the darkest nights, the hope of your love was like a shining light. It's the confidence in your stride, the warmth in your smile, the love in your eyes, your moods and your vibes. You're sweet and sour, nasty and nice. And I honestly have to admit that you're my greatest vice. Your eyes tell me that you love me everyday. No matter what happens, you'll always be here to stay" he finished.

"So whatchu think?" He asked but she didn't respond. She was just hunched over the armrest console, her face hidden away from him.

"Can we uh- can we go home? Please" She said, leaning up to look out the window.

"You didn't like it?". If she didn't like the poem then the entire evening was ruined. And so was his mood for the rest of the month. He had put a lot of thought into the poem and her not liking the poem would do nothing but break his heart.

"Can we just please go home?" she repeated and he frowned.

"Ight then". He nodded and started up the car, pulling out of the parking lot.

-

An awkward silence loomed over them as they walked into their home and Wayne sighed.

"Look Lay, if you ont like it, all you gotta do is-" he was cut off by Alaina pulling him down to meet her in a sloppy kiss. His arms immediately darted out to circle around her waist while she tightly gripped onto his shirt.

They walked until they got to the couch and then she pushed him down on it, straddling him immediately after. Her hands worked on the buttons of his shirt, trying to open them up but he stopped her.

"What happened to being celibate?" He asked her and she smacked her lips.

"Fuck that" she growled and ripped the shirt open.

He guessed that she did in fact love the poem. Maybe Relly's plan did work after all.

Now he was finna get some

×××

Another update.

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

not edited.