Chapter 4:Wendy Marvell; the little girl...well...for us

We rushed outside and saw a little girl with blue long hair and brown eyes. I then saw that it was Gajeel again, but this time he had friends with him. I walked towards him, pointed at him, and said "Hey Gajeel! Leave her alone!"

He looked at me shocked as he saw me. He was holding the girl by her collar and he smirked and said "Oh, Fumiko, we meet again!"

I crossed my arms and said "Leave her alone!"

"Oh yeah, and why would I-" He got cut off as he saw Erza behind me.

Gajeel's FLASHBACK

It was a field day were all the high schools in Magnolia participate. But, there was one contest that was of karate. Erza from Fairy tail high and Gajeel from Phantom lord high fought. And Erza beaten Gajeel in a couple of seconds with an amazing punch in his face getting him K.O.

END GAJEEL'S FLASHBACK

He looked at Erza with fear and left the girl alone and ran with the others.

I went to help the girl up and she said "T-thank you." shyly. I smirked and said "It was nothing. By the way I am Fumiko. And these are Lucy, Levy, Lisanna, and Erza." The girls and I smiled and the girl said "My name is W-Wendy Marvell. Are you guys from 10th grade?"

She asked and I looked at her shocked. She probably said that because of our uniforms. You see, the 9th grader's uniforms are different. Just like ours with 11th and 12th graders.

I then nodded and I said "Are you from 9th grade?" She nodded and Levi taped Lucy's shoulder and whispered "Hey Lu, I think that we should go, we have about 5 minutes to get to history class."

Lucy then nodded and said "Hey Fumiko, we should be going to history class or we are gonna be late."

I looked at Lucy and looked at my watch "Your right!" I looked at Wendy and said "See ya later Wendy! Sorry but we have to go." I left running waving goodbye. Wendy then said goodbye to me as well, and the girls and I left running to history class.

We arrived there and cached our breaths. We sat down and I said "phew" and cleaned my forehead. I then said to Erza which was sitting behind me "Lucky one, huh." She nodded and said "It's good that we met Wendy, don't you think?"

"Yeah."

The others nodded and Lisanna said "Ugh!"

"What's wrong?" Asked Lucy.

"I think that my phone fell back there when we were running."

"Are you kidding!" Levy said.

~Back to Wendy~

As she was waving bye to us, she looked at the floor and saw a pink IPhone on the floor. She picked it up.

"Hey Wendy! We're gonna be late for school!"

Screamed her best friend, Carla. A girl with white hair which was until her upper back, brown eyes, and was wearing the school uniform.

~Back to the girls~

We were sitting down still thinking of Lisanna's phone.

"The first president of the United States of America was George Washington." The teacher said as I had my hand on my cheek to demonstrate of how much I didn't liked this class.

~A couple of minutes later...~

The bell rang and the teacher said organizing some papers on his desk "And don't forget to do your homework that it's for tomorrow."

We all nodded in defeat and Lisanna said "We should go to Wendy and see if she has my phone!"

We nodded and ran outside the school and saw Wendy sitting down on a bench with her friend.

We ran towards her and she stood up fast and her friend as well. Lisanna then said panicked "Wendy had you seen my phone?!"

Wendy nodded and got out of her pocket Lisanna's phone. Lisanna took it as Wendy gave it to her and hugged little Wendy and said "Thank you thank you thank you sooo much!"

Wendy's friend cleared her throat and Wendy said "Oh, sorry, this is my best friend, Carla."

"Oh hi there, my name is Lisanna."

"I'm Erza."

"Levy here!"

"Lucy, nice to meet you."

"I'm Fumiko."

We all said smiling. Carla then crossed her arms and said "So your all 10th graders?"

"Carla!" Wendy said.

Carla shrugged and said "I'm just saying 'cause they don't look that mature to me."

We all looked at her shocked and said things like:

"Not... not mature?"

"What does that mean?"

"That was just so mean."

Wendy then apologized and we said "It's fine, don't worry."

After that we all left to our homes.